Chapter thirty - Heart to Heart

Ophelia's pov

Tommy had argued with me for a good while saying Dream was a threat and would never help us and that he was on Schlatt's side. I ignored his arguments and sent him on his way. I would have gone myself but Wilbur refused to let me go anywhere with my injuries and Dream wasn't answering any of their communicators. Plus I had lost mine to Schlatt.

I was now sat on a bed in a corner of the ravine the boys called Pogtopia. Wilbur and Techno were sat on the other side of the ravine as Will explained my memory situation to the pig hybrid. I still had no clue who the hell he was because Tommy and Wilbur refused to tell me and wouldn't allow Techno to tell me either.

I didn't want to face Dream, but I knew if I didn't talk to him in person he wouldn't believe I was safe. I knew he would continue to help Schlatt and my brothers would end up severely injured or worse.

To be honest though I was a little surprised Dream had actually done what Schlatt said. It made me rethink the whole situation. If he really didn't care about me and let Schlatt kill me it would have been better for him. Tommy would have broke and he could have used that to his advantage. He could have taken all his land back.

But he didn't. Instead he did everything Schlatt told him to so he could protect me. But if he wanted to protect me why did he try to use me against Tommy in the first place? It doesn't make any sense!

"Tommy I swear to God if your lying to me I won't hesitate to kill you." I heard someone say from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Tommy said as they made their way down the stairs into the ravine. I turned to look at the top of the stairs making eye contact with none other than the man in the mask.

Dream's pov

She's here. She's really here.

"Um...Dream." Tommy spoke from behind me.

"Yeah?" I said absent mindedly, still staring at the girl covered in bruises sat on a bed on the other side of the ravine.

"Keep walking dumbarse." The teen grumbled from behind me, clearly annoyed at me blocking the path. I glared at him before continuing my walk down the stairs. Tommy had come to me saying Ophelia wanted to see me. I didn't believe him of course but...but now she's right there in front of me.

---

"Dream!" A boy with a British accent whisper shouted from somewhere in the trees just outside of Manburg. "Pst! Dream!" I looked around for anyone who might say something before going into the forest

"Tommy?" I questioned once I recognized his fluffy blonde hair from behind a bush. He stood from his excuse of a hiding spot. "What the hell do you think your doing here?! You've been banned from Manburg." I whisper shouted back as I pulled out my axe.

"Woah woah woah! Hold on! Hold on!" He spoke frantically, putting his hands up in surrender. I paused. Tommy had aggravated me many many times but he's Ophelia's brother. She would never forgive me if I killed him.

"What!" I stated sharply, annoyed with myself for giving in.

"Ophelia told me to find you since you won't answer any of mine or Wilbur's fucking calls!" I put down my axe.