The Beginning

Isabelle Lockwood-The visitor

"Oh Kol stop being so dramatic, it's not like this is your first time hearing about sex"

"Look, Klaus, if I had any intention of sabotaging your little hybrid plan then I would have  already done it."

"I'm sorry, you and I may have been raised together, but the Mikaelsons have been there for more moments than any of you have."

            Rebekah Mikaelson-The hopeless romantic

 "It's funny every time I fell in love Nik would kill them I do wonder what will be the case for you

 "It's funny every time I fell in love Nik would kill them I do wonder what will be the case for you."

"I'm not going to forgive you just because you decide to bring back someone that I was in love with ninety years ago"

"Please if I was seeking out your approval then I would already have it."

 The rest of the TVD Cast will remain as themselves

(Obviously, I do not own or have any rights to the TVD Characters or plot, Only Isabelle Lockwood belongs to me) 

(This book will follow along with the storyline of the Vampire diaries. I also plan on having this book go into the end of the originals. However, there will be scenes that i change up. So join me on this journey.)

(If you see *** this then that means there is a POV change or a time skip.)

Warnings:

(Swearing, depictions of sex, Smoking, and some bad humor.)

(The first few chapters kind of suck, not to mention I'm in the process of editing. SO bare with me.)

ENJOY