Chapter 30

"So why did Klaus dagger you?" Isabelle asks as she continues to brush out Rebekah's hair. The blonde plops another cherry into her mouth and closes her eyes at the feeling of Isabelle's fingers running through her hair.

After last night's activities, the two didn't bother to talk about anything until this morning.

"A cure for vampirism, I guess he didn't want anyone to know about it," Rebekah admits with a scowl, she turns around when she hears Isabelle chuckle.

The vampire gives her a questioning look, to which she shrugs at. "Well then you being daggered was pointless to him, everyone knows now."

Rebekah stands up from the floor and grabs her jacket from the closet, "Everyone?"

"Everyone that wants it, however, Elena seems to be the only one who anyone is concerned about getting the cure for," Isabelle explains with a shake of her head as she looks at the ground, Rebekah walks back over to the girl and uses her finger to lift the hybrid's gaze.

"You don't know how to get the cure do you?" Rebekah asks in a hopeful tone, Isabelle shakes her head and runs a hand over her face.

"No, I'm not often in the loop with these sort of things. Not to mention it seems everyone knew where your body was, but me. So I really don't feel the need to be in their little gang." Isabelle says as she stands up from her spot on the bed and walks over to her newly stocked bookshelf.

She pulls one of the older journals from the top and opens it up to a certain page. "This is the only reason I know anything. Vampire cure 101." The hybrid says and holds the book out to the vampire.

Rebekah quirks a curious brow and reads the couple of pages that are heavily marked with underlines and little notes next to every sentence. "Where did you get this?" The blond asks when she sees that the book mentions her last name.

Isabelle sighs as she takes the book back and places the back into its normal spot. "The blue moons are huge history buffs, therefore they have a book about everything. Including the cure to vampirism." 

Rebekah smiles and wraps her arms around the hybrid neck, "Now the history teaching makes sense." She whispers and brings the woman down for a quick kiss.

Isabelle smiles into the kiss and wraps her arms around Rebekah's waist, putting no space between them.

"Ew. Lesbians." The two jump apart and look to see Kol leaning against the doorway. "Oh but by all means please continue. I have to go wash my eyes. anyway." He teases and gives the couple a wink.

Isabelle turns away in embarrassment and walks to the other side of the room, "Ever heard of knocking, what if were having sex? Then what?" Rebekah interrogates, and Kol raises his hands in defense.

"In my defense, I listened and made sure that I didn't walk into anything unpleasant." He says with a smirk and notices a pair of black lace underwear sitting on the bed. "Besides, I think you already got it out of your system."

Rebekah follows his eyes and sees what he's referring to, she quickly picks it up and throws it into the bathroom. "Get out," She says and pushes him out of the bedroom before slamming the door behind him.

"Ha, I'll wait in the living room! No more baby-making!" He yells with a laugh and makes his way down the stairs.

Rebekah rolls her eyes and looks over to see a very red-faced Isabelle staring at her. "Why is he here?" Isabelle questions and walks into the bathroom.

"I asked him to come, he has always been into witchy stuff. If anyone can help us with the cure, then it's him." Rebekah explains, watching as Isabelle changes from her loose T-shirt into a red long sleeve shirt.