Chapter 32

To the great annoyance of Isabelle. The next morning, the sun is shining bright and early in the couple's bedroom. 

The hybrid grumbles in annoyance and wraps her arms around Rebekah's frame, "Why the hell are the curtains open at." She quickly looks at the alarm clock on the bedside table, "7:30 in the morning."

Receiving no response from Rebekah, she gets out of bed and walks over to the bedroom. Decided that breakfast in bed sounded like a fun idea to do for Rebekah, especially after they said 'I love you' for the first time.

However, when she opens the door, a not-so-pretty sight is in her face. 

Klaus smirks at Isabelle's disheveled appearance and walks into the room, "Hello, little alpha, I assumed you slept well."

The hybrid scowls at him and slams the bedroom door shut, causing Rebekah to immediately sit up. The blonde rubs her eyes and looks around for the source of the noise.

When she notes that Klaus is in the room, she quickly gets out of bed and walks over to him.

"What the hell are you doing here," She glances at Isabelle to see her still glaring at Klaus.

Klaus wanders further into the room and sits down on the edge of the bed, "While I hate to interrupt your couple time, I do have some urgent business, or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol is running around with homicide on the brain."

"Kol tried to kill Rebekah last night, she didn't forget." Isabelle snaps at the hybrid, "Besides the white oak stake is well hidden away from anyone who is trying to kill anyone of the members of your family."

"Yes well, either way, Kol seems to have absconded with my set of daggers."

Rebekah smirks at the slight look of panic on Klaus's face and crosses her arms over her chest, "Oh, poor Nik. How will you get your way without your precious dagger? They were so handy whenever you wanted to end a conversation with one of us."

Klaus stands up from the bed and picks up the picture frame sitting on the nightstand. The picture resting inside is one of Isabelle and Rebekah at the last Decade's dance, smiling and laughing without a care in the world.

"Kol's irrational fear of Silas has pushed him off the edge. We need to put him down before he does any more damage," Isabelle rolls her eyes at Klaus's words. "Now I know you have the last dagger and I know you have some white ash, so hand it over."

Rebekah scoffs at her brother and walks closer to him, "And leave myself unprotected. You can file that request under "No chance in Hell." She gives Klaus a teasing smile, before turning her attention to Isabelle. "Would you care to join me for a shower?"

Isabelle smiles and shakes her and moves the hair from her face, "Maybe later, I have to do something first." Rebekah nods and walks over to the bathroom.

"Be gone by the time I'm out, lurkers are not welcome." The blonde says before closing the bathroom door shut and turning on the water.

Isabelle allows the smile to fall from her face and turns her attention back to Klaus, "I need that dagger, little alpha. Talk some sense into her for me." Klaus asks while placing the frame back onto the nightstand.

"I don't think so, or did you forget that you murdered the women that raised me." Isabelle snaps at him and walks over to her closet, "You want the damn dagger, figure it out by yourself, because I am done with being your little helper."

Klaus glares at Isabelle's back before walking out of the room and slamming the bedroom door behind him. He walks out of the house and makes a call to a certain Salvatore for help.