Chapter 3

I swear to whatever godly thing that is up in the sky, that if I have to take one more step up this godforsaken hill. I will stab my own eyes out with wolfsbane.

Maybe Klaus's statements about my dramatics are true.

However I have every right, Klaus has been having us climb up this stupid mountain because Ray's pack decided that it was the most amazing Idea to transition in the Appalachian mountains.

Like c'mon you couldn't have picked a fucking field that was like I don't know. On the ground.

The only reason I decided to follow is that I am not transitioning in the car, it's not like I forgot that I was gonna break all my bones tonight. Of course, when I complained to Klaus he just offered to turn me into a hybrid.

Yeah, he thinks that he is just such a comedian. News flash he is just a loner who has abandonment issues.

Ok, so maybe the full moon is making me just a little bit moody. "Need a break Stefan," Klaus asks breaking me from my thoughts.

"No thanks-," The vampire goes to say, but I interrupt him.

"I could do with a break, it's like a million degrees up here," I say as I get he's in a mood, but so am I. And god dang I deserve a break.

"I knew that were working together but if we could skip the commentary then that would be great," Stefan says, not even acknowledging my statement. Asshole.

I decide to just stay silent, mostly because I can hear that we are getting close to where the werewolves are, then I can finally take my well-deserved break.

Stefan walks into the clearing first and drops Ray's body onto the ground in front of the wolf pack. Ugh I did not miss them

"Ray Oh my god!" One of the werewolves exclaims as runs over to Ray's dead figure.

"As you can see he's taking a bit of a nap." I see alerting the wolves of my presence.

"Isabelle Lockwood come to make our lives more miserable." the same woman next to Ray states. Um who does she think she is, I'm the alpha.

"Actually no, that is not my job, but I do believe that it is his," I say with a smirk as Klaus steps into the clearing.

"Hello Werewolves," Klaus says with a smirk of his own.

The girl gasps, "I know who you are, you the hybrid."

"You've heard of me, fantastic," Klaus says with a huge smirk on his face. Stefan and I simultaneously roll our eyes at Klaus's dramatics.

I'm impressed it only took Klaus a couple of minutes to force-feed everyone single werewolf here to drink his blood, except me. 

"Well now that you have your hybrids, can I go into the woods, you know so I can transition by myself," I say with a tight-lipped smile and walk farther into the forests

Klaus furrows his eyebrows and checks the time. "And why can't you transition right here?"

"Because it's a private thing," I say in annoyance, not bothering to turn around and face him.

"You transition with your pack every full moon," Klaus says with a scoff in response.

I huff in frustration, "Ok well, it's a pack thing then."

"Do you forget I'm a hybrid?"

"It's a werewolf thing!" I yell and stomp off to find a good place to transform for the night. And while I know that the full moon is not for a couple more hours. I just need a break from Klaus and his shenanigans.