Chapter 6

You know I have a list of things that I wanted to do with my life. Like go to Paris and try all of the different foods, or eventually find someone I can spend the rest of my life with, or even go sky diving. 

But I do not get to do any of those things.

No at the moment I am sitting in a clothing store with two originals and one very moody vampire. Another reason I hate vampires, They are so dramatic.

And let me say watching Klaus smile at an employee as she pours him a drink. That is a very uncomfortable sight, especially because he probably plans to eat her.

"There has to be more to this dress." I hear Rebekah complain from the dressing room as I take another sip from my drink.

There's not." Klaus says as Rebekah walks out.

"So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah says motioning to the dress. I briefly look at her body and take a large gulp of my drink.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus says smirking at the end.

"Oh, I'm sure that is your favorite part of the 21st century, Klaus," I say as I take another long sip of my drink. Klaus scowls and Stefan and Rebekah smile.

"And what is this music it sounds like a cable car accident," Rebekah says looking at the speakers.

"It's dance music," Stefan says shifting in his seat and looking at Rebekah.

"You would dance to this?" She asks him. Stefan nods and hums in agreement.

"Are we done?" Klaus asks grumpily, what's got him in such a rotten mood. Once again so dramatic this man is.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asks Klaus as she walks closer to where he is sitting. My thoughts exactly.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch. To find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace and you lost it." Klaus says looking at her.

"Technically she didn't lose it, it's just been missing for ninety years," I say defending Rebekah and walking over to one of the dressing racks when I see something pretty.

Klaus smiles fakely in response as Rebekah turns to Stefan. "So what do you think?" She asks him. 

Ok let me just say Stefan's opinion is worth about as much as a quarter, and that's very little.

"I like it," Stefan says, yeah that sounded sincere. Rebekah just tilts her head to the side and gives him a doubtful look.

"What? I said I like it." Stefan states, god this guy sucks at lying, and I have met many bad liars.

"I can always tell when your lying Stefan," Rebekah says turning to face me.

"You what do you think?" Rebekah says doing a little twirl. I think the dress makes her look hot as hell. But I don't think Klaus would appreciate me saying that to his sister. 

"I think the dress makes you look great," I say smiling at her and turning back to the rack.

She hums in acknowledgment and smiles as she walks closer to where I'm standing. She looks down at my outfit, not sure why. 

(This is Isabelle's outfit, just without the Jacket, purse, scarf.)

)