Chapter 35 (Final)

"Why can't someone just drop an atomic bomb on this town." Isabelle mutter to herself, already annoyed at the fact of being back in Mystic Falls.

She knocks on the door to the Mikaelson mansion. And the unwelcoming sight of Klaus appears as it opens.

He smirks at the sight of Isabelle and motions her to come inside. "Back so soon, I though we would have run you off by now."

Isabelle returns his smirk with a fake smile and pushes past him. "Well I happen to be pretty stubborn, and it seems that your family is always in need of saving."

"We survived a thousand years by ourselves," Klaus mentions, grabbing his glass from the side table. "You think we can't go a few days without your presence."

Isabelle scoffs in response, "And where did these a thousand years get you, eternal misery and loneliness." Klaus rolls his eyes, "Face it, your family is better off with me then without me."

"Oh yes, because what would we do without little alpha coming to our aide." Klaus chuckles humorlessly.

She shakes her head at him, "I have done so much for your family, and almost gotten myself killed on multiple occasions just to keep you all alive."

Klaus goes to respond with a sarcastic remark, but both Elijah and Rebekah walk into the before he gets the chance.

The blonde immediately walks over to Isabelle and pulls her into a tight hug, "I'm glad your here."

"Me too," Isabelle bands her arms around Rebekah's waist and places a tender kiss on the side of her head.

Elijah looks at the couple with a soft smile, but Klaus allows the smirk to remain on his face.

"You two are adorable, now can we get on with more important matters." Isabelle glares at Klaus over Rebekah's shoulder, only receiving a blank look in response.

Rebekah pulls away from her girlfriend, "There's no need to be bitter just because I have someone who's willing to be within five feet of me without wanting gouge their own eyes out."

Klaus puts his now empty glass down, "I have someone." He makes a point to look directly at Isabelle. "I could call her right now."

Isabelle steps towards Klaus and jabs her finger into his chest. "If I found out you ever speak to her again, I will gladly drown you in cement."

He shrugs and takes a step back, "I highly doubt that."

"Enough," Elijah snarls, sick and tired of their childish bickering. "We do have more pressing matters, so if you could keep your childish antics out of it. Then maybe we can all get away from each other."

"Happily," Isabelle agrees, "anything to get out of here."

She grabs Rebekah's hand and pulls her into the dining room. Klaus and Elijah follow the two, and they all take a seat at the table.

"We are here to discuss the matter of the cure for vampirism, I will give ownership of the cure to whoever I believe will use it in a proper way." The noble original lectures, "Are we clear?"

"Yes," the three say in monotone unison.

Elijah nods and motions for Rebekah to go first, "Elijah being human means a fresh start. I can grow old, have a family and fill my days with meaning, knowing that each one matters."

Klaus loudly interrupts with a sarcastic laugh. "We'll that was quite poetic."

Isabelle clenches her fist under the table, "I'd like to great your reason for having the cure, other then for your plan of world domination."