Chapter 19

"I hate you. Do you know what you have done?" Kol says when Isabelle answers her phone.

"No, but I am sure that you will tell me," Isabelle grumbles as she rubs a hand over her face.

"I agreed to keep an eye on the gilbert boy for Nik, but I did not agree to play roommate with my brother and his long-lost lover!" Kol rants loudly into Isabelle's ear, who rolls her eyes in response and sits up in the bed.

"Until we have all of the white oak destroyed, then sticking together is a good idea. Make it work, I'm busy." the tired hybrid says as she turns her head and looks over at her sleeping girlfriend.

Kol scowls from the other end of the line, "Let me guess you too busy shagging my sister to talk to your dear friend." 

"Yes," Isabelle says in a flat tone, the original maniac gags from his apartment in Denver.

"Oh, Kol stop being so dramatic, it's not like this is your first time hearing about sex." Isabelle whisper yells at him as she removes the duvet from her body and makes her way to the dresser.

"I'm sorry forgive me if I find talking about my sister's sex life to be repulsive," Kol says in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Isabelle scoffs, "Well I'm sorry but I find your way of eating dozens of people at a time repulsive!" She yells and hangs up the phone.

The Lockwood searches through the clothes in the dresser until she finds a suitable outfit, thankfully most of her clothes are here at the mansion.

You could say that she has pretty much moved in.

Isabelle throws on a long sleeve maroon shirt, along with a long grey cardigan on top. A pair of jeans and brown boots finish off the look.

"Aww your already dressed." Rebekah whines from her spot on the bed, her girlfriend smiles at her and walks back over to the bed.

"Good morning gorgeous." The brunette says with a smile as she kisses the blonde's nose.

"Gorgeous? I like the sound of that." Rebekah says as she sits up, but holds the duvet so it covers her chest.

"I figured that if you get to call me love, then I should get to call you a cute nickname as well," Isabelle says as she covers her eyes when Rebekah removes the duvet.

Rebekah rolls her eyes and stands up from the bed, "C'mon love, this is nothing that you haven't seen before."

"I'm trying to be respectful," The hybrid whispers in response. Rebekah chuckles in response and pulls Isabelle's hand from her eyes.

"I don't give a damn about respectful," Rebekah says as Isabelle's eyes examine her body, she licks her lips but moves her eyes back up to the original's face.

The two's moment is interrupted by Isabelle's phone ringing, "Bloody hell, how many people have your phone number." Rebekah says with a roll of her eyes.

Isabelle gives her a sympathetic smile and answers the phone, "What Klaus, I'm busy."

"Little hybrid, glad to hear your voice. I need you to go to Denver." Klaus says with a smirk as he sits in his art room and paints.

"Can't I have to help Rebekah with the decade dance," Isabelle says, and her blonde girlfriend smiles at her before disappearing into the bathroom. "Besides why can't you go, it's not like you have a busy itinerary for today anyway."

"You don't know what's going on in my life," Klaus defends, the female hybrid rolls her eyes in response.

"I am helping Rebekah, and frankly I find any activity that has to do with Kol to be a waste of time. So why don't you go annoy someone else." She says while picking her nail.