Chapter 14

Let me just say that the only thing that I missed from Mystic Falls, is honestly the Grill's food.

As I'm enjoying my burger and drinks, I zone into Caroline and Elena's conversation.

"It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is. And why does the evil witch want an audience with you?" Caroline asks Elena.

Cinderella Fetish, what kind of conversation are those two having.

"I don't know. There's only one way to find out." Elena says in response to Caroline's question.

"I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren't going," Caroline says to Elena.

"I did, which is why I need a drama-free bodyguard," Elena says I decide to just toon the rest of the conversation out. It's not like I'm understanding what they are talking about anyway.

As I finish eating my food, I feel someone sit beside me, I look over to see a familiar blond head of hair.

"I have  a present for you." She says as she sets a big box on the table.

"What's this for?" I ask with a small laugh as I examine the box. She smiles nervously in response.

Rebekah doesn't say anything but she does give me an envelope with a wax seal on it. Fancy, I open it up to see an invitation inside of it.

"Please join the Mikaelson family this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails & celebration." I say in my best impression of a British accent.

I turn to look at Rebekah when I feel her glare. "I do not sound like that." She says with a frown, but the smile does eventually come to her face.

"So, you guys are throwing a party?" I question her with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's more like a ball." She says as she glances back at the box, I look at it and realize what it is.

"You didn't," I say with a smile on my face, Rebekah looks down and smiles a little. I grab the box and put it on my lap. I carefully undo the bow, to not ruin the fancy packaging.

Once the bow is removed I lift the box to see the most gorgeous black dress that I have ever seen. It's, along, black, spaghetti strap dress that goes to the floor. It also has a little bit of Cleavage, which I like a lot.

"I didn't know what exactly you would like, but I do know that it will fit," Rebekah says as she sees me open then dress

 She continues to ramble on and on about the dress, but I interrupt her with a kiss on the corner of her lips.

She immediately stops talking and looks at me.

"Rebekah, I love the dress," I whisper to her with a smile, the nervous smile leaves her face and a genuine one appears.

"Well good, because I have a favor to ask." She says as she shifts in her seat so she is completely facing me.

She grabs both my hands as she bites the inside of her cheek. "I want you to come to the ball, as my date." She says to me.

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.

I'm pretty sure that Rebekah can hear how fast my heart rate changed, mostly because her smile turns into a smirk and she looks a lot more confident.

"So what do you say?" She whispers to me, my jaw goes slack, it's not fair that she gets to make me all nervous. 

So this time I give her a quick kiss on her lips in response, her cheeks are slightly pink when I pull away, but her smile is just as bright.