Chapter 24

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"What the bloody hell," Rebekah says as she annoyedly climbs down the staircase. She walks towards the door and looks through the peephole, rolling her eyes at who's on the other side she opens up the door.

Tyler watches as the door opens, revealing a disheveled Rebekah in an oversized t-shirt. "Why are you covered in blood?" The blonde questions when she sees all of the bullet wounds in his chest.

"Where's my sister," Tyler questions as he slumps against the doorway, in pain from the bullets.

Rebekah watches as he falls onto the doorstep, "Love!" She yells and grabs the hybrid's wrist, dragging him inside the house.

The female hybrid walks down the stairs after hearing her name, watching as the blonde original drag Tyler into the living room. She grumbles in annoyance and follows the two.

"What happened to you," Isabelle says as a look of curiosity comes over her face when she sees blood all over Tyler's shirt. 

The boy flops onto the couch as the blonde walks out of the room.

"Some guy showed up at the mansion, I tried to shake his hand but his gloves burned me. And when they did he immediately began to shoot me." He says, clenching his jaw from the pain of the bullets.

Isabelle nods in response and looks at the time, "Why did you come here, aren't you like best buddies with the Salvatores." She says sarcastically as she walks out of the room to find some tweezers."

"I'd rather have you digging bullets from my chest than them." Tyler removes his shirt and looks up when  Isabelle walks back into the room with a pair of pliers.

"Well then let's get this over with, I happen to be very tired. I also don't want to deal with a sleep-deprived original vampire. They can be very cranky." Isabelle whispers the last part with a smirk, knowing Rebekah can hear her.

Tyler gives her a weird look in response, "Where's Hayley?" He questions as Isabelle begins to remove the bullets.

He grunts in pain when she removes the first one, "Hooking up with Kol Mikaelson." Isabelle says nonchalantly, smiling at the look of horror on Tyler's face.

"Relax, she got a hotel, said she could not stand being in the same house as both me and Rebekah. Something about her being a diva or something." She says with a small laugh, listening when she hears someone walk through the door.

Rebekah speeds back into the room and grabs the intruder from behind, pulling them into the living room. Isabelle looks up from Tyler, only to see a struggling Caroline being held back by Rebekah.

"Caroline what a surprise," She says in a flat tone as she begins fishing out the second bullet.

The Forbes girl yanks herself free of Rebekah's hold and walks toward Tyler. "Connor left after you did, at least he didn't find you." The blonde says crouching down next to him and grabbing his hand in her own.

"This house is not a supernatural refuge for your stupid scooby gang," Rebekah grumbles in annoyance, not happy that a very intimate moment was interrupted between her and Isabelle.

The glare Tyler was giving Rebekah is moved towards Isabelle as another bullet is pulled out of him. "I'm sorry, would you rather me pull it out slower," the female hybrid says sarcastically.

The next few minutes are filled with Tyler's grunts of pain, Caroline's pacing, and Rebekah repeatedly stirring a cup of tea.

As Isabelle pulls out the last bullet, Caroline stops her pacing. "Please tell me that's the last one," the vampire says in worry for her boyfriend.