Chapter 26

"What that?" Matt questions when a certain blonde original places a five-dollar bill on the counter. 

The girl gives him a smirk and motions to the glasses that he's cleaning, "I need a drink and a break. I've been working pretty hard lately throwing parties, and killing doppelgangers, however your still alive. SO I guess I can't say I have been doing my full potential." She says in fake disappointment.

Matt glares at her, knowing that she is just trying to piss him off.  And he ignores her and continues to clean up the bar. Rebekah's smirk fades into a frown and she wraps her hand around Matt's throat.

"Drink, bartender. Now." She commands and releases her hold, the blond teenager coughs and quickly walks away to get the drink, completely ignoring the five dollars on the table.

Rebekah's smile returns and she takes a seat at the bar as she glances down at her phone, she looks down at her lock screen and admires the pretty woman who is the focus of it.

The blond had woken up early this morning, her eyes slightly red from all of her crying the night before. However she has decided to pretend that the event never happened, this led her to the decision to terrorize certain residents of the dreaded town that she is residing in.

Surprised by her reaction to Isabelle's dead body, she also felt that a drink could maybe help her sort out some feelings. She knew that she cared deeply for the hybrid, but if last night proved anything, it was one thing to Rebekah.

For the first time in a thousand years, one person could break Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Hello, sister," Klaus says, breaking Rebekah from her trance, she looks over to see Klaus on the other side of the bar counter. Causing her to roll her eyes.

Matt hands her the drink and quickly walks away from her, "Last I heard, you were leaving town... Forever." She says with a small laugh, "Don't tell me you're desperate enough for my company."

"I did plan to leave town. But then I thought to myself, how can I when my sister, clearly in need of help, is left here. Pondering the idea of Love." Klaus says, standing up from his spot and walking over to Rebekah.

Last night the hybrid had pondered the words his sister said to him, and unfortunately, the angel on his shoulder won today and he couldn't bring himself to leave.

Rebekah shakes her head at him and downs the drink, "My love life is not your business, now what do you want. Don't you have other sibling lives to ruin," She snaps in response, still a little pissed at the face of Klaus ripping out Isabelle's heart. Even if it was fake.

"I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you," Klaus says, hoping she'll agree.

"Doubtful, anything about you, is simply not worth my time anymore." She says and gets up to walk away, "What if I told you that the brotherhood of the five." Klaus says, stopping the girl in her tracks.

"See, bygones. Now, c'mon love, we have work to do." Klaus says happily, but Rebekah just furrows her brows at him.

"We don't have anything to do. There is no 'We'. I don't care about the five, and I certainly don't care about you." She says and does a fake sigh of sadness, "Whatever will I do without you." She rolls her eyes at him when he glares in her direction.

"Whatever," He says and walks away from her and out of the grill.

Rebekah's smile fades as she looks down at the empty glass, "That was intense." A voice says, startling the blonde. 

She quickly turns around and sees Isabelle staring at her with pity, Rebekah rolls her eyes again and pushes past the girl.

Another effect of last night, the feeling that Rebekah has realized, is causing her to push Isabelle away, in fear of hurting the hybrid or herself. "You know, I don't mean to be clingy, but if you decide to disappear in the morning. Feel free to leave a note or something."