Chapter 29

"So instead of planning world domination, you've decided to paint a depressing snowflake?" Isabelle asks when she walks into the Mikaelson mansion and sees a broady Stefan, along with a Klaus the artist.

"I prefer to think of it as an expression of post-modernism. It's my donation to the Winter Wonderland charity event." Klaus explains, turning around to face the two supernaturals as Adrian walks into the room.

Adrian gives Isabelle a small smile and turns his attention to Klaus, "You said it was urgent."

"Yes. Take this to the Mystic Grill immediately." Klaus commands, causing Isabelle to roll her eyes at how full of himself Klaus is.

"You want me to be the delivery guy?" Adrian questions in annoyance.

Klaus frown and walks closer to the hybrid, "I want for you to do everything I say, without the attitude."

Adrian gives Klaus a tight-lipped smile and grabs the painting off the easel, Klaus warns him that the paint is still dry before the boy walks out of the room.

"You know, Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves," Stefan says while walking further into the room.

"Oh do be silly Stefano, if Klaus wants someone to do something. Then they must do it or suffer the consequences. That's how the monologue goes right?" Isabelle says in a mocking happy voice, Klaus glares at her in response and turns his attention back to Stefan.

"What is the point of my hybrids being sired to me if I can't maximize on the benefits of free labor. Now, what do the two of you want?" Klaus asks as Isabelle sniffs one of the paint mixtures, causing her to wrinkle her nose and turn away from the chemicals.

"Stefan can go first, you know what I want from you," Isabelle says with a frown on her face and motions her hand over to Stefan.

The vampire goes to speak but stops when he remembers that only a select few people can know about the cure.

"No go ahead," Stefan says and leans against the wall.

Isabelle scoffs and pulls her cigarettes out of her pocket, "Fine." She says and quickly lights one of them.

"I want Rebekah," She says simply and places the deadly thing in her mouth, breathing it in as she allows all of the toxins to enter her body.

Klaus shakes his head and plops down onto his couch, "Well Rebekah has been a bad girl lately, think of it as she's sitting in timeout." He teases with a smirk.

Isabelle hums in acknowledgment before breathing the smoke out of her nose, not bothering to remove the cigarette from between her lips.

She looks over to see Stefan avoiding eye contact with her, she quirks a brow in question and then speeds towards the vampire. The hybrid shoves her hand into his chest as she pulls the cigar from her mouth.

"Ok, then we'll do this, tell me where she is or I relieve Stefan of his heart." Klaus crosses his arms at her statement and gives her a smirk.

"You won't do it," Klaus states confidently.

Isabelle imagines this man's cockiness with being, "Really?" She says as she begins to twist the vampire's heart, Stefan groan slightly and attempts to move out of her grasp. 

Klaus shakes his head and stands up from his spot on the couch, "Fine, you wanna know where she is?" He says and grabs a piece of paper and pencil from the coffee table, he writes down a few things and holds the paper in the air.

"Decode this, and you'll find her location," Klaus informs the girl, Isabelle releases Stefan and grabs the paper from his hand. She looks over it, only to see a bunch of symbols.