Chapter 10

The next morning I wake up on the couch.

I'm not exactly sure what happened after I got here, all I know is that I and Rebekah were drinking. And then I wake up.

"Rebekah?" I ask as I sit up and see that she is no longer in the living room.

"Good morning," I hear behind me, I turn my head to Rebekah in athletic clothing. "Braid my hair will you?" She says as she walks in front of where I'm sitting on the couch.

She sits on the ground in Infront of my legs and turns her back to me. 

"What happened after I got here?" I ask as I pick up the hairbrush and start brushing through it. How is she just so naturally straight. Like c'mon, lucky

"Well we drank, and then you cried. And then you fell asleep on the couch." She says as she hands me a hair tie when I finish her hair. It's not very good, mostly because of how agitated I am.

But it should do for now.

"Sorry, ghosts." I go to explain why I probably cried, but Rebekah beets me to it.

"Don't worry, Love you explained it to me. And I'm sorry that happened." She says as she turns her body so that were facing each other.

I give out a light laugh, "yeah I can be a little bit of a truth drunk." I say as she gets up and sits next to me on the couch.

"Do you want me to kill Damon for you?" She asks as she puts her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands. She is so cute.

"No, that alright. Mason forgave him, so I guess I should try to as well." I say as we make direct eye contact. She hums in response.

She sits up straight and scoots closer to me. And she leans forward until our faces are inches apart. "You know I never realized how blue your eyes are?" I whisper as I lean forward slightly.

She once again only hums in response.

My eyes flicker down to her lips, which are parted slightly. Were so close now that our breaths are tangled.

"I won't kiss you first unless you ask," I whisper to her as our lips are now only an inch apart. She doesn't move for a few moments until she whispers.

"Kiss me, please." She says, and I do as I'm told.

Her lips are much softer than what I expected, and I can still taste the sweet wine that I and her shared last night.

My heart feels like it's on fire, and that fire spreads everywhere else as she puts her hand on the upper part of my arm. 

Rebekah sucks and tugs at my lower lip until a whine escapes my mouth. "Isabelle," She whispers against my lips. I smile into the kiss.

I gently cup the right side of her face with my hand as our lips continue to slowly move in sync.

I run my tongue along the bottom of her lip, she gladly parts hers in response. And when her tongue finds mine, it leaves me so deliciously dizzy. 

Our tongues fight for dominance, but I want her to feel comfortable so I give in. And God would I let this woman do whatever she wants to me.

She moves her other hand to tangle it in my hair and gives it a little tug, I groan in response. 

"Don't do that," I whisper throatily against her lips, and I feel her smirk in response.

"Or what?" She whispers in response, she gives my hair a harder tug so our lips are removed from each other.

I don't understand what she is doing until I feel her breath fanning over my neck.

"When was the last time you fed?" She whispers as she gently kisses where my pulse is. I try to respond but when I feel her tongue lightly wet the skin on my neck, all I can do is moan in response.