Chapter 5

I'm hoping that the two vampires in this warehouse do not hear my heartbeat.

I have met many beautiful, but god damn she is gorgeous. Oh, geez I sound weird right now. Not to mention that this is Klaus's sister.

I finally look away as Klaus pulls a silver dagger that is resting in her heart, wait how is she alive? I mean if Klaus said he was an original, maybe that gives you special perks or something.

"Time to wake up little sister." He says setting the dagger beside her coffin.

She doesn't respond.

"She's being dramatic," Klaus says as he walks over to another part of the warehouse and sits down.

"Give her a second, she's kind of coming back to life. I'm sure that takes a little bit of effort." I say and walk over to sit on top of another coffin. I wonder who is in here. Probably his dead aunt or something really weird.

"This doesn't make any sense why don't I remember you?" Stefan says walking up to where Klaus is now standing.

"You said it yourself that time had a lot of dark holes," Klaus says smirking at Stefen. Ok, I change my mind, he's the gossip girl and the girl who always stirs up the drama.

"No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything," Stefen says getting even more frustrated.

"You know I'm a little busy right now, memory lane will have to wait," Klaus says walking away trying to cut off this conversation, which I wouldn't mind.

Stefen grabs Klaus's arm, "What the hell is going on here?" Stefan says getting closer to Klaus's face. Please tell me they are not going to kiss. I don't think I could handle that right now.

Klaus continues to smirk and slowly removes Stefan's hand from his arm, "Let's just say that we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest I hate you." Klaus says.

Klaus then delves into a story about how he and Rebekah met back in the '20s. I didn't like the story, especially the part about the two kissings and sharing a human. I'm not jealous, that is just disgusting thank you very much.

Oh, and I am also not saying that just because I am a werewolf, not a vampire.

"So I knew another original vampire," Stefan says as he interrupts Klaus's story. Well, I would say a little more than just 'knew.' Still thinks it's disgusting.

"If you can't handle it then don't ask," Klaus says and walks back towards Rebekah's coffin.

Stefan follows him and I stay sitting where I am.

"I don't remember her," Stefan says as he looks at her face.

"Well don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is far worse than mine." Klaus says as he reaches into her coffin and strokes her cheek.

"Look why don't you just tell me what is going on here. I mean you want me here for a reason right." Stefan says crossing his arms.

Ok isn't that like the third time that he has demanded Klaus tell him 'what is going on here? , like strengthen your vocabulary man.

"Well, you have many useful talents" Klaus states.

"Do I?" Stefan questions Klaus doubtfully, I agree with Stefan's doubtfulness. It's not like Stefan is all that special.

Klaus hums in agreement, "In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you."

Klaus then goes into a story where Stefan made a man drink his own wife's blood out of torture. Once again that is degusting, this is the sole reason why I don't like vampires.