CHAPTER 1: The Starting Point

'Ugh...'

I groaned heavily..my body felt like breaking down slowly

'Dang that white star'

In the first place, i enroll this special force to fight againts the enemy. I thought i would have a chance to at least scratch the white star. And here i am laying between other corpses.

'Mother...father...Basen..Lily...i'm sorry. I guess will join you in the near time. Haah...what a rotten world'

I tried to open my eyelid slightly, only to saw white star fighting with Choi han.

'Haa..both of them are really vicious'

Then, all of a sudden..

The white star glance at me and scoffed. He thought he had killed all the hermits. And just like that, he sent me a fireball. I can only receiving that attack helplessly and everything became dark

'Where is it...
Its dark and gloomy
Am i in the afterlife?'

"Cale henituse"

'Huh? Who called me? Ugh'
I can only curl up my body. It felt very suffocating.

"A child who is born with a peculiar time. Your time is oddly warped"

The voice that talked is oddly seem deep and warm...

"Then what?" I response with a curt tone.
"I don't care...just let me meet with my family"

"Child..if you given an opportunity to change your world...will you take that?"

When he heard that question, he immediately froze but there is a little bit hope in his heart.

"Excuse me? What? I can change them? How?"

"Only if you make a deal with me"
"Who are you?"

"I am mighty of life"
"Why me though?"

"Like i said your time is warped, that is why i want you to go back in time. You have the potential to become a regressor"
"What is the requirements?"

There is no such thing as free in this world. In addition, it is a mighty.

"Nothing..you just have to accept the deal"

"Hoh..but i am not confident to bring down the White star. Although i might know the future, but i can not let down myself for any unexpected accidents"

"You don't need to worry about that...there will be someone who take in charge. I am not allowed to say much, however it is enough to change the fate of your world"

Whoever it is, i am someone who will know the future then i'm sure i will be helpful

"Fine then...i accept your deal"

All of a sudden my body got pressed from every side, it's like being suck up towards one place.

When i opened my eyes, i jolted my body. There are sweat dropped of my face along with the gasp from my hard breathe. The view that my eyes taken is a luxurious decorated medieval europe, which exactly the same with my previous room. Then i lowered my eyes to my body. The size of hands is quite small like a teenager. Now that my senses already back, i can finally realized that my body is the age of 10 years old.

'Haahh..' i can only sigh

'I guess it's too late to save my mother. I thought there will be a chance for me to reverse everything'.

There was a sad glint in my eyes. However, i shall be gratefull that i have an opportunity to become strong.

'I will not become a trash again, i will protect my family at all cost'