CHAPTER 14: Don't Go

A/n: Hello everyone! It's been so long for me to active again. First i want to apologize for not uploading the story. I have a problem actually. Due to my mental stress. That's why, i'm sorry if i don't have time to write this story. However, don't worry, i will try to upload routinely. Please enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
The head office room of Henituse is now occupied by 5 people.

Choi han sat in front of them quietly with the accused look given by them.

He subconsciously gulped down.

'They must be her family, i can't act arbitrarily then'

Deruth Henituse, he broke this intese silence.

"Hahh...please tell us everything from the beginning and...don't you dare to lie"

At first, Deruth thought that he finally caught the kidnapper. However, Cale, his first son denied it. Therefore, the young man in front of him was the only clue he need to gather.

"I just found her running from a monster in Forest of Darkness" answered Choi han.

"WHAT?!" bursted Deruth while banging his hand on the table.

Choi han could see how the expression of all of them were changing to a concern. Deep in his heart, he felt relieved that the little girl was in good family. Before that he thought that one of the family members was the culprit. But, that mind was quickly erased.

"Yes, i was lucky to come in right time...because if i late for even a minutes she would be-"

"Stop" cut Deruth.

He moved his head down, and gripped his hand tightly. With a grimmed face he spoke.

"Do you know who did it?"

There was a long paused.

"Unfortunately, i don't feel any precense" replied Choi han.

"I see....then thank you for saving my child" said Deruth while bowing his head.

Choi han was perplexed to see a noble who have high status willing to do that. He quickly waving his hands.

"N-no..no...i just did what i should do"

"No you deserved this, thank you so much...that's why. "

Deruth then lifted his head

"I will give you any compensation that you want"

Choi han was thinking deeply upon heard that statement. His mind drifted to many things. He could finally have a warm bed to sleep. delicious foods. Also money. However, the image of the little girl came in the middle of it.

He then make up his mind and spoke determinedly.

"I want to be a knight to protect her"

"Her?" Asked deruth.

He nodded in reply.

"Yes...your daughter"

Cale's pov~

'Crap'

Currently, he has a deadpanned look.

'It seems like my little sister will have no choice to interact with Choi han. I mean, she is the chosen one from God of Death and Choi han is the hero of this world. Fate must what brings them together.'

He could only patted himself internally, thinking of how his little sister will be close to a person who had beaten him to a pulp.

Cale then spoke in firmly.