CHAPTER 16: Test (1)

Warning: Grammar error, no mature contents (lgbt, incest)

Kallie's pov~

Kallie tapped her fingers randomnly on the table as she sat in the greenhouse. The welcoming glass walls blinded her, and the smell of freshly cut grass alongside flowery filled her nostrils. Actually, she hated going outside, even if it was still inside Henituse Estate. However, Basen puppy eyes enveloped her sight this morning, as if asking to go with him.

How could she refuse then?

Thus, this is what happened now.

She was seated on the wheelchair together with Basen on her right side.

At first, they wanted to invite Cale, but he seemed sleeping well. As a result they don't dare disturb him.

Kallie glanced downward only to see a bunch of delicacies presented on the round table- covered with a white embroidered fabric. Started from different kinds of bread to cookies and cakes. The warm Jasmine Tea also accompany them. It is truly a sight of noble's dine in. Something that Kallie never could dreamt of before.

The morning sun was going up and illuminated them through the glass walls, indicating the day is getting late.

She was getting impatient as she gulped down oftenly. She then moved her head to see Basen already had drool on his edge mouth.

"Haahh...what takes him so long?"

She had just received words that her older brother Cale would soon join them. She thought that he won't take too long.

Heck, it was already 40 minutes.

It was really a torture to them sitting in front of foods.

"Basen, let's just eat" said me.

Maybe because Basen is still young, so he eagerly nodded his head and put a mouthful bread.

"Becareful Basen"

She has to wiped the crumbled bread on his edge lips with a frowning face. He smiled happily when his noona care like this eventhough Kallie was oblivious. They then spent the entire time by eating delicious foods.

Suddenly, a maid came over. Kallie has to stop her eating moment. Honestly, she wants to gulped down another cookies but chose to back down. She wiped her mouth first with a napkin before asking the maid.

"What is it?"

"I was told to give young lady this"

The maid then showed a bouquet of colorfull daisies. She was a bit skeptical with it but soon saw there was a letter between the flowers. She picked the bouquet and placed it on the table. At the same time, the maid quickly bowed down left them alone.

Before she could open the letter, a bright sound came from besides her.

"Wow..it's so pretty" told Basen while eyeing the daisies flower.

She smiled.

"You can have it if you want"

"Thank you noona! I will make a flower crown for you."

She didn't believe that Basen could properly make flower crown because of his young age-6-years-old. Nonetheless, she nodded in reply.

She then proceeded to open the letter.

However, she noticed that the envelope came from the Palace.

'Ugh...can i not open this(?)'

She was a bit reluctant but chose to open it.