CHAPTER 7: Ahjussi

Almost every rooms in estate already dark. On the other hand, the light in this particular room seemed never die. There was only one pattern sound that filled the entire room.

Sreg...sreg....sreg.. (A/n: dont know what you called the sound of cutting hair haha)

Initially, the little girl expression had been gloomy. However, you can see how the tip of her smile placed far from each other now. A variety of desserts are put in front of her. Starting from strawberry cake, cookies, crepes, macaroon, etc. It such a luxurious feast you could say.

A happy *sigh* came out from her mouth. Never did she realized that dessert could make someone this happy.

"Hmm..delicious" said Kallie quietly while closing her eyes to taste it fully. Then she took a sip of her tea only to frowned latter.

"Ugh...why is this taste so sour?" Asked her with a disgusting look.

"My father told me to served you lemon tea because it is healthy" answered Beacrox that still focused on cutting her hair.

'You could have prepared water that is more easy than lemon tea...that old man is really vicious.'

Ron should have know that both of Cale and Kallie have a sweet tooth.

"Do you have sugar cube?" Asked her hopefully.

"There is already sugar in desserts" replied him blatantly.

She then looked at Beacrox deadpanned and clicked her tongue internally. She doesn't like how the sweetness in her tongue is ended with a sour lemon. It made every desserts became futile.

She observed how Beacrox did a good job in cutting her long hair. Then she closed her eyes and speaking calmly.

"You are very good at cooking."

That's the first time Beacrox hand stopped move. Kallie could hear how the sound of cutting hair was ceased. Before she opened her eyes, Beacrox replied first.

"Thank you young lady-nim"

She then responded with a hum.

The night is getting late and she became sleepy eventually. Therefore, to erase her drowsiness she inadvertent humming a song called 'traitor' by olivia rodrigo (haha...just imagines it guys🤣). She need to do that because no one will know what would happened if she lose her awareness. Being alone with an expert in torture and poison could be dangerous. Although, she know that Beacrox will never hurt a child but who knows if she offended him?

"Hmm...hmm ...hemm~"

Actually, at that time Beacrox already finished his cutting. However, hearing his young lady-nim humming a song made him continue doing his job. He only trimmed the edge of shoulder length little by little so he could listened to her voice until the end.

The voice is very soft added with how peaceful her face looked liked which made her became like a goddess but still with a cute chubby cheeks.

Plop

The song is ended with Kallie that was sleeping and almost fell down before a hand covered in white gloves caught her. Beacrox then carry her in bridal style toward her king-sized bed. Being in movement position unintentionally awake her a little and she opened her eyes slightly but a blurred vision enveloped her sight.

She want to say put her down but due to his sleepiness what came out from her mouth is different. (More like she is scared though🤣)

"Ahjussi...thank you for your service and the desserts...i like strawberry cake the most.."
Said her vaguely with a quiet voice.

'Ugh..what the hell am i talking about? This damned little body made her act like this'. No matter how old your soul is...the body that you possessed is still young. So, sometimes your mind can't correspond with the body.

There is a long pause...but unfortunately Kallie was already in sweet dreams ever since she talked.

Beacrox then put her on the bed and tucked her in blanket. He killed the light first, after that he cleaned the room and went out to closed the door before saying something with a slight smile

"I know"

Beacrox pov~

He walked back to the kitchen to wash up the dishes. The old man voice could be heard in the middle of the night.

"How is it..." asked Ron with a benign smile.

"As usual" replied him with a curt tone and continued his doings.

"Oh really...i thought that puppy girl will be different...along with the puppy boy " said Ron while caressing his dagger.

"I don't understand what you are talking about father" answered him with a stoic face.

"Ho ho..i see..i guess this old man is in the fault"

He then left his son alone. Beacrox was still washing up the plates, however the humming song from before seemed still lingering in his mind. That soft voice reminded him of his lovely mother that always sing a song whenever they slept together. Of course her mother voice sound more matured than the little girl.

His father question also disturbed his mind again.

'She looks like...'

"Rabbit"

In Beacrox perspective...the little girl seemed frightened seeing him but she try to hide it like a rabbit...an easy prey. At first place she looked cautious around him and every her body movement was stiffed. However, the moment desserts were being placed down. He could see her instant changed mood.

It's weird because usually the young lady-nim never finished her foods. She always said that the food is not her liking. But upon seeing her eating lot made him relief. In addition how she said that the food was delicious.

'It's not that bad i guess to observed her closely....hmm maybe young master-nim also would peak his interest'

He finished cleaning and turned off the light to go back to his own room. He laid down on his bed and a small smirk could be seen on his face.

"Ahjussi huh..."

The night then goes on along with the moonlight that shone brightly...

-the end

Upload schedule:
Upload every 3 days in once but if the chapter is quite short then i will upload in 2 days.

Don't forget to votes✌