CHAPTER 15: Cale & Kallie's Resolve

A/n: I advised you to read the previous chapter in case you forget the story🙌. Don't worry, i promise to upload next chapter sooner. Hopefully i could pay off my hiatus❣

"Aaa" = speaks directly
'Aaa' = speaks inwardly

Cale: 10 y.o
Kallie: 7 y.o
Basen: 6 y.o
Alberu: 15 y.o
Beacrox: 20 y.o
Choi han: 15 y.o (appearance)

Warning: There is no sexual and LGBT contents.

Enjoy~
.
.
.

Kallie's pov~

"Haahh..."

Covering her sight with her own palm. She has no other choice but to sigh exasperatedly. Hearing a desperate cry from his brother before. There is no way she wouldn't know of what was happening. Regardless, she could at least take a gist from it.

"My older brother...is a regressor" Whispered her slowly.

The palm who had been resting on her eyes, had now moved to massage her temples with the hope that it could lessen her stress.

But still,

Her edge lips was twitched slightly.

The urge to curse constantly keep coming up.

She was annoyed by the turned of the events. She never knew that the novel she have read, had already unfolded in reality.

This was evidenced by the trauma her older brother showed.

The problem is,

'I haven't finished the whole books yet!'

However, judging from Cale's cry. It wasn't a beautiful ending.

She then moved her head to look at the left side.

There, her brother was sleeping peacefully while clinging to her.

Although she had just received a massive information. She still remained calm and collected.

Her palm now patted his brother's red haired.

"Don't worry...just sleep well and eat well"

She then moved her body to get out from her brother's clutch.

After several minutes, she could now sat at the edge of the bed near the window.

She couldn't stand yet due to ankle sprained. Nevertheless, she lifted her sight to see the shining moon at the night sky.

Remembering her recent days in this new life. She can't deny it that she already attached to some extent.

"Haahh...fine then. The reason why i was brought here must be to help my older brother"

I closed my eyes for a moment.

Before a resolute look appeared on my face.

That day,

Kallie henituse with a shone reddish-brown pupils made a firm commitment deep in her heart.

'I will protect my people'
.
.
At Roan Kingdom Palace~

Currently, Alberu Crossman was seemed to be reckless. He had been scratching some paper before throwing them away again and again.

Tasha; his aunt with dark elf blood flowing in her.

She was watching the crown prince that was too occupied with his business to not notice her precense.

She then interrupted his moment.