CHAPTER 21: Who Are You? (3)

NO ADULT CONTENT

Enjoy!
You can read slowly to grasp the story even more🙌.
.
.
.
Tick..tock...tick...tock..

A dull monotone sound was ringing in every person's eardrum. The sound that should rarely be heard during the day; would reveal its identity at the night. This is because when darkness came over, people would relay on their sense of sound. Even the smallest movements or cracks in the room can often be heard loudly. In addition, the mood in this place was so heavy and solemn. To the point that a drop of sweat fell from the old man's temple; Ron, which is someone who is actually more experienced.

Everyone seemed busy with their own thoughts until finally a new sound chimed in, destroying their dread mind.

"What happen?!" Shouted someone.

The voice was like a young boy.

His identity was quickly revealed.

Choi han who came in abrupt immediately approaching Kallie who slept on the bed.

A gasped flowed out.

"T-the blood..."  faltered him

He roughly searched his pocket and took out a white cloth to wiped the single strand of blood on her cheek.

However, before that someone interrupted.

"Do you feel that?"

Choi han act then halted.

With an annoyed-urgent voice he spoke.

"What?-"

Beacrox who asked previous question came closer.

"I feel mana on her"

All of them were perplexed. Especially Cale who was right now imagined bad scenario.

"Is it a tracking spell?" exclaimed the red head with a nervous tone.

A few seconds by...

Choi han tilted his head while saying.

"I dont think so..." doubted him.

"You don't ?" an instant response emerged from Cale.

This time, Ron was the one who came closer.

"It seems like a sleeping spell..young master-nim"

Cale directed his eyes to him as if demanding an explanation.

"Young lady Kallie has been sleeping since this morning. It was then midnight where she woke up due to feel hungry. She even has just ate his dinner. I doubt she could sleep fastly after that" stated by Ron.

Furthermore, Beacrox also added.

"In addition she does not seem feel slight hurt and even when we are talking here, she does not wake up"

Everyone then noticed her soft snore, indicating her sleeping in comfy and calm state. She did not send any warning signal through her body. Just laid calmly.

"Smart bas*ard" cursed Cale.

The kidnapper must have used his sleeping spell on Kallie in order to not wake her up.

He then succesfully pierced her cheek with his nail.

Cale then sighed. He covered his sight with the back of his palm. He couldn't stay in the room seeing her little sister with blood. Even if its just a single strand. Thus, he chose to exit the room.

"Ron...I want you to tell the knights to guard this room strictly...."

As he reached the door, he paused for a moment.