CHAPTER 17: Test (2)

Thank you for voting and reading this fanfic! I appreciate it very much🙏. I'm sorry if I don't reply all of the comments because honestly, i'm not that great in terms of chatting with people. I'm just confused with how to reply and make it sounds natural🤧. I'm quite shy😖. But i read every comments dilligently. Thank you!❣

NO ADULT CONTENT

A prolonged and general silence accompany the both of them. There was no longer a sound coming from the outside, whether it was from the crickets or rustling tree. Everything just seemed to stop.

This sudden encountered create quite a big chaos for the little girl; Kallie henituse.

She was obviously very startled with the precense of the man in front of her. However, as she had just passed the astonishment state, she could calmly assess the situation. She realized that there must be something urgent that he had to come to his room through the window. Nonetheless, her eyes set at Choi han's appearance. She has to admit to herself that he is indeed a main character. The well-built body along the sharp jaw-line really mesmerized. However, because of the main character's traits showed up, they caused her to be more vigilant. She made a note to stay away from him.

Meanwhile, Choi han only focused with his goal that he unconsciously fell deeply to his own mind. He was too engrossed to notice the little girl's state.

There were a lot of things that he was curious about.

For example,

Does she know what his brother; Cale did to him?

Is she work together with Cale?

Or maybe the mastermind behind everything?

Are their meeting at the Forest of Darkness was a coincidence?

However, the most importantly..

He wants to check if what Cale had said was true?

Is Kallie henituse the only one who can control him?

He has to be honest, Cale's words had really affected him. He began to doubt himself.

Is he a monster that need to be tamed?

In order to make it clear, Choi han came immediately to see her at midnight.

But, there was something he didn't calculate first. He didn't know that the Child hadn't sleep yet. Thus, it made him a bit dozed off with how should he proceed.

When he was thinking how to start first, his black pupils started to look more dimmed and he unscheated the sword back and forth from the scabbard that it caused a 'click' sound in the middle of silence night.

Unfortunately, the 'click' sound scared the little girl. She flinched inwardly, and the chaos attacked her mind again. This affected her to prejudice the worst scenario.

The world she was living now isn't the same like novel. And so what if Choi han is not a good and just person? Would he kill her?

Now that she thinks again, the reason Choi han becomes a good person is because he received a heart warming welcome from Harris Village. But, now? He got out from Forest of Darkness more early and hadn't received any kindness from the village.

This clearly explained why he was so different with Choi han in the novel.

Thus, She began formulate a plan to show kindness to him.

"Y-you have a wound on your cheek" stuttered her.

She inwardly curse herself to speak weirdly. Nevertheless, she continue the act.