CHAPTER 11: Turned Into a Disaster

Alberu closed the door and calmly walked in the middle of hallway. This place was already dark but the dim light from outside came through balconies still lit up the entire hall.

However, he encountered Cale henituse accidently. The expression that Cale held was flat. Alberu's mood that had been happy before was easily turned to sour. He doesn't know if this bastard would still belittle him. But, the opposite was what occured.

"I apologized for my bad courtesy before Crown prince." said Cale while bowing his head like a proper noble.

Alberu was very surprised after saw Cale's apology. His perception toward Cale then raised a little bit.

'I guess he still know ethics'

He then pulled his prince's smile wide and spoke simply.

"That's alright young master Cale"

'It's great to have a good relation with Henituse family, especially after the King's proclamation. Therefore, it will be easy to investigate'. Another reason for that was because of a certain red haired, but he ignored it.

Before Alberu took a stride pass him, Cale asked a question.

"Do you know where is my little sister, Crown prince?"

Alberu halted his step and replied in short.

"She is in one of the balconies"

Cale's action then made Alberu tensed. He approaced the crown prince and made a one step closer. He then spoke in low tone.

"Please refrain yourself from getting too close with my little sister...particularly during the night."

There was a threat looked on his eyes which made Alberu subconsciously gulped down. Hearing the word from Kallie's brother, make him like in the fault.

'..w-wait why am i wrong? Aren't we still a child?'

But, the spoken word from Cale was still repeated in his head.

'...getting too close....during the night...heck..why it sound like i am a jackass person?!'

Nevertheless, Alberu still played innocent and calmly retorded back.

"I don't understand what you are talking about young master"

"Sure, but please just remember my words Crown prince"

Cale then was easily bypass a stiffed Alberu. At that time, the crown prince was still young so he immediately spoke to resolve the misunderstanding.

"I-i didn't do anything...we only speak a trivial things"

This time was Cale who stopped his walking then turned around before said something that could make Alberu in speechles.

"I know" he smirked to him and quickly headed to the balcony that his little sister had been settled.

Alberu upon hearing that responded made his lip twitched and seeing that smirk from a red head made him more annoyed.

'...t-that annoying man!! He's already in here and observed our conversation!'

He then tried to calm his mind before making a ruckus. He incitated his thought with a statement of 'he is only a child and her brother' again and again.

On the other hand, Cale was actually really angry. He unconscious spoke like that due to his real age. As a someone who had lived for about 40 years old and saw how his little sister being alone with a man and not to make it worse that it happened at night. This made his overprotective instinct came out. Because, he knows that every man is shitty. (A/n: please don't get offended🙏)