CHAPTER 5: You Are a Henituse

Clear sky illuminated the crowded city. It is filled with the laughter of children who were running on the side of streets. Along with the shout from seller who were trying to attract the attention of buyers. Many bright expressions were displayed on people. Except for the people in the carriage, specifically the three children.

The tiniest one seen fidgeting his hands and only looked down below his feet. While the two red heads looked out the window with a stoic faces. However, both of them have different thought.

Cale henituse had been thinking about various clothes that are suited for his little sister. Whereas the little girl had this kind of thought.

'Having a long hair is very uncomfortable. You need extra effort to wash your hair and i am very lazy to do that.' She then inadvertent said her mind loud.

"I want to cut my hair"

"What?!" Shouted Cale fastly while looking at her younger sister.

"Why not?" She thought that it is alright to do that.

However, contrary to what she expected. Her brother seemed to have another mind.

'I knew that there is no way she will be alright when father announced his marriage. Father has really distanced himself openly to his little sister. Because her appearance always reminded him of mother. Don't tell me that the reason why she want to cut her hair because she doesn't want to look like mom. She must thought that by doing that it will reduce father sadness also the akwardness from Violan.'

'I mean isn't it weird that a new family is created while one of the children resembled their late mother so much? She must have hiding her suffered to the point that i did not aware with it.'

Cale thought that he is a bad brother. Hence, he is trying to be a best brother for his little sister. He then touched Kallie's shoulder and quickly hugged her.

Kallie saw how his brother expression changed from confusion to a concern. She was feeling iffy while looking that until her brother hugged her and said something that made her agape.

"Just cry little sister!" Spoke Cale exasperatedly.

'Huh...' there was a dumbfounded looked on her now.

"You don't have to hiding it okay? You can always come to me and tell me anything."

Hearing a nonsense word from his brother affect her to said something nonsense too.

"Should i cry?"

"Yes! I am your brother and i will always lend you my shoulder. So..just cry my little sister"

'Is he stupid?' She then turned to Basen to confirm her thought. Even the little boy looked surprised to seeing this unbelievable scene. Facing her little brother and feeling a stroke hand from her oppa made her regained her composure.

"Why do i need to cry? I just only want to cut my hair because it's too long. It is very brothersome to me"

"Don't lie Kallie" said him sternly

Hearing his brother said her name instead little sister made her become slightly nervous. She then quickly hugged her brother back and soothe him

"I'm not lying brother" she pulled back their embrace and added something

"Look...do i look very sad now? I just want ro cut my hair because it is very hard to take care my long hair. I'm uncomfortable with this."

"Are you sure?" Asked him while glancing her suspiciously.

"Yes oppa"

"Alright...i will call for someone to take care for it."

"Thank you oppa..." answered her with a smile

"Ehm...oppa...you don't need to buy clothes for me. I can do it by myself"

"No. I'm afraid that you will only buy plain and simple clothes"

'Ugh...what a stubborn head. I don't like extravagant outfit. It's annoying and will catch unnecessary attention. I need to convinced him more'

"You know that every person have their own right to choose right oppa..."

"Are you starting your rebuttal now?"

'Arghh...so annoying!'

It seemed like her brother has decided his mind. She then pouted her mouth and lowered her eyes. Seeing his younger sister act like this make him held back his sigh.

"You are a Henituse...Kallie" stated Cale while touching her cheek. That statement cause her to lift her eyes upward to meet her brother face. Her brother then smiled faintly and calmly speak.

"You deserved the best treatment in this world. No one will dare to belittle you. I will make sure that, because i'm your brother and you are my little sister"

Hearing that serious words made Kallie nodded her head. Cale still brushing his thumb lightly and could feel her soft cheek.

'Uhh..why is my little sister so cute..i need to calm myself down.' He then retreated his hand and turned to Basen who had been sitting next to him.

"Including you..Basen"

"Huh..?" The latter startled upon hearing that.

"Yes..you are also a Henituse now. So if there are other nobles who speak ill towards you just call for me. I will finished them off. I only see you as my dongsaeng so don't worry about anything" Cale then patted his little brother head which made Basen shy.

"You can call me noona" said Kallie with a fond smile.

"Ugh...yes..n-noona" replied Basen sheepishly.

"Call me hyung too"

"Ehm..h-hyung"

"Yes yes dongsaeng" said cale with a wide grin.

Watching this interaction made Kallie wondered about something. Her brother looked too matured for a 10 yeard old child. Also when he mentioned about nobles who will belittle Basen. How can he know that? As if he knew the future. She will observed her brother more for now. But at least he looked happy. That's what mattered for her. He hasn't shown a sign of trash behaviour yet.

Welp had she know that...she will regret have said that later.~

-the end

Spoiler:
-Choi han
-Alberu
-Beacrox

Three of them will appear soon...but i won't tell you the order😉

Dont foget to vote✌