CHAPTER 19: Who Are You? (1)

A/n: hello! Welcome! Happy new year! It's been a long time. I apologize deeply. I have no excused. But, it's true that I have been through a lot. Anyway, now I am back with a more strong resolve😆. To the past readers who have been waiting for so long, thank you so much. And to the new readers, hope you like this story.

Actually, I am very excited to upload this. 🤞. Enjoy~~
.
.
.
.
WARNING: grammar and spelling error, no content adult: lgbt
.
.
.
The people in Henituse estate were seen to be working as usual. The soldiers were training hard on the practice ground. Whereas, the maids were doing the house chores. Almost all of them were in their respective workplaces to the best of their ability. Especially, when the scorching sun is at its peak, illuminating the world.

However, it semeed like there was one door in Henituse estate which hadn't been opened till now. It was indeed gaining the attention of family members who resided there.

Particularly, a small child named Basen.

He had been sneaking in front of that closed door while putting his ear tightly in front of the door as if doing it would let him hear any sound coming from the inside.

"Ugh.."

A grunt could be heard from the child's mouth.

His brows furrowed deeper as the times went on.

His patience was waning.

He then exclaimed loudly while moving his head to the side, signaling the man beside him to answer his question.

"Why isn't she coming out?"

The man who stood up straight beside him then lowered his body to match Basen's height.

"The Young Lady doesn't want to be disturbed at the moment"

Said the man with his benign smile.

"But I want to meet her..."

The small hand then brought up the flower crown to Ron, the butler.

"I promise to give her this" added Basen.

"I will deliver this to her if you allow me. Young lady kallie said she doesn't want to be disturbed unless it is lunch or dinner time"

Basen was contemplating it for a while before a wide grin plestered on his face.

"Sure then!"

He shoved the flower crown into Ron's hand.

Suddenly, a new sound came disrupting them.

"Has she not woke up?"

It was Deruth who asked that.

"Judging from this morning, the young lady was quickly laid back on the bed after eating her breakfast" said Ron.

Basen looked surprised upon seeing his father. Then, just like a child, he was running frantically into Deruth's embrace and was lifted up by him.

Deruth patted Basen's head while carrying him.

"Maybe she isn't feeling well" mumbled Deruth.

He then left the place with a bitter taste in the mouth together with Basen before saying one last words.

"I need to further ivestigate the kidnapper.." whispered him in lower tone.

In the mean time,

Kallie who was still on the bed, groaning loudly.

"Ugh...why can't they leave me alone?"

"Do they think just because they were walking back and forth in front of my room, I can't hear them?"