CHAPTER 3: First Interaction

The two only stared at each other in silent. One of them is too immersed by the beauty being shown while the latter seemed taken aback because of unexpected things. However, they know that they could not stand still for a long time. The latter then said first.

"Oppa?" said Kim rok soo with innocent face

His opponent flinched slightly after heard that word. Most people would not catch that, but she can see it clearly. Listening to her own voice made her subconsciously frowning.

'My voice has become really soft...i guess i need to get used to this new body'.

(A/n: Fom now own, it will be Kallie henituse (she) and not kim rok soo (he) when author write story)

The good news is this is a child body. If he lived in a woman's body, it would be really awkward.

'I also must act like a 7 year old child, so people will not get supicious to me.'

She is too occupied with her own thoughts until she finally felt a finger between her furrowed eyebrows. Her vision then got focused again to see her brother, Cale henituse. She is wondering what is he doing.

"You look like a squashed apple pie" said Cale blatantly. The reply only made her eyebrows deepen.

'This little brat!...don't tell me he is already in the beginning of his trash personality. Ugh..I can't allowed that! My slacker life will be in danger'. Before she can open her mouth Cale henituse speak first.

"Now..now why don't you return this wrinkle lines on the proper place? hmm..." Said him while circling his finger on wrinkle area, which she later obediently followed. However, the following action made her confused again.

He covered her eyes using his palm. She can see his brother face slightly between his fingers.

He is smiling.
Smiling fondly toward her.

"Sleep little sister...it's still too early"

After a long pause, she then nodded her face and prepared to sleep. As she gradually lost her consciousness, she could feel the palm has moved upward to stroke her hair softly. She know that he still observed her but who cares? Thinking for a long time in a small body have made her tired so easily. So she will accept his action because she also does not feel any ill-intention from her brother.

Cale henituse pov~

If people saw him right now, many will think that he is such a sweet brother. However, his mind is a little bit chaotic. He never know that by just one word is enough to make him crazy.

'Oppa'

That single word.
Never he heard that in his entire life before. Even Lily; his youngest sibling has only called him oraboni (it is the honorific term from oppa) and they even rarely talking with each other.

He is a trash.
There is no reason for people called him that.

And yet this little girl which he hadn't known for a long time already called him that. Well, actually she is not wrong though. In this life line she is her younger sister. However, the soul inside this small body is already 40 years old.

'Ugh...why do i feel like she should have called me ahjussi?'

*sigh*

'I need to see myself as a 10 year old boy if i was in front oh her now.' That is the only right way.

He then got up slowly to not disturb her younger sister. The cold floor that his feet sensed made all the drowsiness vanished. He needs a clear mind to think. He reached outside the room and the way he walked to his room with a determined face is something that a 10 year old child will not do. Too many scenario created inside his head.

'I need to be prepared...can't let the history repeated itself.' when thinking about that, the image of his cute little sister shown up made him stop abruptly.

'Tch...i must get stronger first'

Luckily, when he stopped in the middle of the hall, he can see his old butler, Ron already standing in the front door of his room.

Ron then noticed his presence and quickly opened the door for him.

"Young master-nim...you woke up early" said him with benign smile.

"Yes Ron...prepared the clothes and i want to meet father as soon as possible"

The old man expression changed into a concern.
'Huh..why he looks like that? Is there a problem?'

"Yes but Count Deruth also has informed me before that young master-nim and young lady-nim precenses are needed today in his office"

'Ah...must be about Violan and Basen. Well it's not a problem for me, but...what about my little sister? Isn't she suffered from father?'

His eyebrow got slightly twitch but he immediately turned stoic.

"That's alright...Ron prepared my younger sister too"

"As you command young master-nim" He bowed to me before left me.

I entered the room and took a bath while relaxing my mind in hot water. Then suddenly, a realization hit me. I jolted my body inside the bathub and made the water splashed.

'How can i let an assasin Ron came to my little sister room?!!! what is wrong with me! Although i'm sure that ron will never hurt her...but still! Ughh i don't know..let just finished this first.'

That day, is the first time Cale henituse took a shower in extremely fastest speed.

Meanwhile, Kallie henituse is sleeping peacefully on her bed.

"Young lady-nim please wake up"

The voice is like from a concern parent.
There is also a warm hand that patted her back.

'Aigoo...isn't his brother ask her to sleep? Now why was he woke me up?' She does not realize that her last word came out from her mouth.

"So annoying"

"Hmm..what did you say young lady-nim?"

That voice made her chills entire body and she opened her eyes straightaway only to see the old man butler smiled benignly. As a someone who is sharp she can see that expression is dangerous. It finally then clicked inside her head. She subconsciously blurted out a name.

"Ron?.."

"Yes young lady-nim" said still with a never ending smile

'Crap' my pupils shake so much that i need to closed my eyes.

"You can't sleep again young lady-nim. The Count expect your precense now at the office"

"...I know just tell the maid to help me now".

It was then the butler left her alone. She finally can took a breath and calmed her heart beat. However, she does not realize that the butler have this kind of thought.

'The young lady-nim seemed scared...does she now something?'

Which will make her froze had she known that.

Reminder🚫:
This story do not have mature content and incest or bl element. It just pure brother love to his little sister. Well, there will be romance with other character in here but we all know our lovely Krs/Kallie is dense🤐.

See u soon👋