CHAPTER 4: Family Completed

Kallie henituse a 7 year old. Long bloody red hair that reached till her waist along with the pale skin.

"She is really a beauty" said someone who had been standing still in front of a mirror. Well, actually she has a pure and innocent face which make her cute as well. But, she know that when she became an adult, she will be incredibly beautiful that can be compared to the whales and even dragon.

'I guess...it's not that bad born with a pretty face, it will definetely make every clothes looked good.'

However...

"Why is she so skinny?"

She could see her small wrist in addition a pale skin that made her more fragile. According to this body memories, she suffered depression since her mother death.

'But...did she have to starve herself?'
'I mean...you could have eat a lot of food while beeing depressed as well...and why no one know about her condition?'

Kim rok soo
He is used with starved. Of course, how could you eat properly in the apocalypse world? Therefore, knowing that someone who are able to eat delicious food but choose not made him a little bit bitter.

'But who am i to judge? She must have a reason to do that. However, i will take advantage of her'

*Sigh*

"I need to fatten myself. Let just take a bath first."

It's the first time she came out with a cleaned body and had a sweet fragrance of rose from her bath soap. Everything is just so luxurious and she enjoyed this moment properly. After get out from the bathroom she got welcomed by a maid. The maid looked presentable and competent. She already prepared a bunch of clothes.

'Hmm...the clothes unexpectedly looked simple. I thought she will have a glamour clothes since in the novel Cale henituse is said to like expensive stuffs'

'Well..it's good actually... i am more fond of plain clothes'

She then chose this white shirt paired up with a green skirt that reached to her knees.

The maid then helped her wore the clothes and she proceeded to make up her

The maid then helped her wore the clothes and she proceeded to make up her. However, Kallie refute.

"No need to make up me, just tied my hair in simple"

"Ah..." the maid looked taken aback by her statement.

"Is there a problem?" Asked her curiously.

"No young lady-nim"

Finally the maid finished her hairstyle and this is how she looks like.