CHAPTER 8: Busiest Time

The bright day in Henituse estate was filled with a busy noise about big event. Not only in that place, but the rumour have been lingering on people's mouth. Apparently Count Deruth and Violan were planning to holding a wedding in 3 days. It was such a great news to most people except for a few nobles. They were the one who declined their marriage because Violan is not born from a noble.

She is well known in merchant world with her excellent skill as a sculptor. However, it's still not enough to satisfy several noble's greed. Probably because they failed to convinced Count Deruth to marry one of their family. They failed to take control of Henituse.

At the moment, most of people were walking in and out especially at the main hall of Henituse estate. It could be seen how the staffs were working hard to decorate the wall with a bunch of white roses.

The white rose represent purity which makes it a great option for marriage. Almost about 3/4 decorations were finished including with lots of letter of invitation were being sent out to nobles from north, south, central, west and even royal palace. Therefore, many people assumed that this marriage will be grandiose and marvelous so they were really looking forward to it.

However, it turned out that not only in the main hall was busy...the children too were in the same state.

"Young lady-nim please stand up straight when you are walking"

A statement that has been repeatedly heard came out from a strict woman teacher. Kallie, have heard that words about more than a hundred times already. She felt like if she catch that word again she will lose her mind in no time.

Seemingly, Kallie henituse had a lesson in etiquette. The marriage of their parents is in 3 days, while at the same time it will be her first time meeting with nobles. It's what common people called debutante.

'That dang debutante!' Said her in gritted internally.

She had been standing for 3 hours wearing high heels including a white dress. If people saw that dress, they will immediately think how the clothes were made from highest quality and expensive jewels. It's like every body's dream dress.

However,

It's different with this little girl. Because the dress is long and it made her difficult to walk. Don't forget about her legs that have been screaming to lay down on the bed.

'How the heck am i supposed to familiar with this? I am used to be a MAN who lived in between monsters.'

Sometimes, she wished to have just possessed her brother body. If she act like a trash no one will care about her.

Her occupied mind was disturbed by a tap on her back.

"Your posture must be in line with your hands. Please relax your finger and lift your chin high and then walk condidently. Make sure that you do it elegantly" (author made this up😅...it looks like a model rather than aristocrat hehe)

The teacher gave an example to her. Kallie only looked at her blankly before sighing so loudly.

*sighhhh*

"As a lady we should not exhaled ungracefully" said the teacher calmly.

Before Kallie started her rebuttal, there was a knock on the door along with the voice of her older brother.

"Excuse me, may i come in?"

Kallie responded more quickly before the teacher could do.

"Yes oppa"

"Ahh..am i bothering you know?" Asked Cale while scratching his cheek.

"Of course not oppa...i have been waiting for you" replied her with a bright smile.