CHAPTER 10: Glib-Tongue

The entire main hall became silent upon seeing Cale henituse's face. The vast majority of people there thought that a 10 year old child have disregarded the Crown prince. It took a great courage to be like that. It was the first time someone showed his disliked openly toward the first Crown prince. Although, many nobles do not support him but they still showed him respect even though they mouthed him bad behind.

Alberu crossman; the one who received that expression by Cale had turned blank for a moment.

'...i-is he crazy?! I have never met such a human before who dared to do that even in front of the King...he is driving me nuts'
.
.
Kallie pov~

Her occupied mind was interrupted with the iffyness in her surrounding. She then could finally see how every nobles faces looked troubled. She subsconciously glanced at her brother. Her brother disgusting face was sent toward Crown prince..

'..Wait...what! Crown prince?!'

She *gasp* and held back her screaming.

'Does my oppa still want to be a trash? Really?? Of all times he chose to do that in front of all nobles added with royal family? Is he want to debut his trash like this?'

'No...i was too lenient, i thought that my brother won't become a trash because his treatment to me was not like a trash could do.'

'Ugh' she cursed internally.

'My slacker life! If people perceptions to her brother are bad then they will divert their attention to me!!'

Kallie then decided to take an action without thinking much. She was the first one who ended this akward silent.

"How could we a lowly nobles dare to be in the same precense with our benevalont Crown prince...right oppa?" Said her with a bright smile.

The coldness atmosphere around the main hall was seemed to ceased down after saw a bright smile from the little girl that looked so beautiful. Many felt relieved after heard her statement which made several nobles nodded their heads in aggreement.

Cale was listening to her little sister words and wanted to frowned more but the gripped hand of her was so strong which made him held back. He will asked her later what does she mean that we are a lowly nobles. How could her little sister have that kind of thought? He planned to lecture her about the greatness of Henituse family after the wedding has finished.

"Pfft..." a stiffled laughed was heard coming from the King.

Before Kallie could see Zed's eyes, her father; Deruth stood up from his seat and covered her sight and quckly speaking.

"I apologized your majesty, i beg your understand that my child is still too young." Said Deruth with a bow because he too had glanced back at Cale.

Zed crossman touched deruth's shoulder and said calmly.

"That's alright...they are all still a child. Alberu is more older than your son, so i'm sure that he will understand"

Deruth then stared at Alberu and quickly apologized too.

The crown prince waved his hands to show that he is alright. Of course because the King said it like that, he has no other choice unless follow him. This event raised his supspicious  toward Zed more.

Cale heard the King statement and he scoffed internally. Who is younger than whom said him in his mind. But he held back his retort because he finally realized that he was wrong to do that in front of the King.

"I have seen your wedding then i will go back now. The first Crown prince will be in here as my representative" spoke Zed.

"I understand, thank you for coming in my wedding your Majesty" replied Deruth in humbled tone.