CHAPTER 6: Something Unexpected

After such a long time, they could finally plopped down on a luxurious seat in carriage with load of bags surrounded them. All of them looked tired, however the little girl was the most affected. You could see how the energy have drained out from her body.

She then exhaled so loudly

'I'm dying...'

She saw so many bags full of expesinve and branded clothes which reminded her of 3 hours ago. She had been following her brother from one store to another while holding Basen hand. The only one that can contained her anger was that tiny hand.

'I can't show basen a bad example'

Moreover her little brother seemed enjoyed going around the capital. She could see how his eyes glistened whenever they encountered toy store.

The reason why she is so tired now was because they did not only go to clothes store. They also came to toy and weapon store. Her brother appeared to show interest on sword.

At that time, it felt like the golden wallet was walking around the capital. Many sellers tried to offer their products. The good news is they are all wearing a robe. So it can cover their features.

Her oldest brother then broke the silence.

"This is for you little sister" said him while giving out a white box with red ribbon.

"...is it dress again?" Asked her suspiciously. Most of the clothes that his brother chose was dress with highest quality and full of jewels. She have tried to persuade her brother pick the modest one, but her brother ignored her.

"Ha ha...you can check it out" replied him with a wide grin.

'I don't know why but i feel like he enjoyed annoying me'

That's right...Cale henituse loves this moment so much. When he could see how his little sister face turned into a disgruntled looked whenever he shoved her an extravagant dress. He then assured her to immediately open the gift.

She opened the box only to find a beautiful dagger with a small ruby on top of handle. The rest was carved with golden lines. This is the only thing she could came up.

'What the....don't tell me that he wants me to practice with a dagger?'

She could feel that her soul leaves her body. Then, she tried to speaking calmly.

"Euhm..what is this for oppa?"

"That's a dagger..for your self defence. I hope you can use that incase something bad happen"

"Ahh...alright oppa...i will use it well"

"You can also practice wielded with that too"

"NOO"

Her brother seemed taken aback with Kallie's responded. She then quickly retort back.

*cough* *cough*

"I mean...don't you think i'm too young to practice using this oppa? What if i get hurt in the middle of it?" Asked her with a puppy like eye.

"Ahh..you are right. You are still young to use that. Don't worry..i will be the one who protect you" answered him with a resolved face.

'Fyuuh..' she can relax a little bit now.

She looked at her little brother who had been sleeping and leaning besides her. Watching how Basen sleep cutely while hugging the pen given by Cale. Her brother noticed this too and stated something.

"It seems like you have become closer with him"

"Hmm.." said her while carassing his brown hair.

Of course both of them became closer. It's because of her soft and sweetness treatment to him that she didn't aware yet. Basen then became attached to her. They only have one year apart but the little girl seemed more matured.

"Ah..for your hair...i will call the expert for it so just wait"

"Yes oppa" her brother is realiable except his obsession toward expensive stuff.

They then enjoyed the evening scene in peaceful and went back home. However, Kallie won't be prepared at all for something unexpected later. How she wished that the time would stopped.

Later at night around 8 o'clock ~

The estate was not as noisy as the day time. Many already occupied their own room. Especially the three children who have been tired from going outside. Their parents also already slept because of pile of works.

However, there was a step of sounds coming to a certain room.

step..step..step..

*knock ...knock*

Kallie henituse the one who used that room had been laying on the bed and already on the verge of sleeping. She heard a noise and had to opened her eyes lazily.

"Aish..who is the one who disturbed my sleeping?"

She then opened the door while rubbing her eyes. Once the blur dissapeared she could finally see someone.

A man.
A tall figure that looked around 20 years old.
Wearing a white gloves.

'Crap'

'That's Beacrox; ron's child'

BRACKK..

She immediately closed the door again. All the drowsinnes that have been left behind was quickly erased.

'What is that person doing now?'

She could feel shivered running down her body. How could she not scared...Beacrox in the novel is decribed as a someone who expert in torture and poison. Her mind then got disturbed by a deep voice.

"Young lady-nim"

'Ugh..' she mustered her courage and opened the door and calmly speaking with a stoic face.

"What are you doing in here?"

"My father ask me to cut your hair. He said that you want a haircut."

"...and you will be the one who do it?" Asked her with narrowed eyes.

"Yes" replied him stoically

"Why?"

"Because i'm very good at cutting something"

She quickly closed her eyes and held back her sigh. She remembered her brother words.

'Heck with him saying that he will take care of it!! I will never trust him again'

"Can you just do it tomorrow? I'm tired right now."

"Unfortunately tomorrow i am busy with cooking class" said him blatantly

'Then just replace it with other people!' Seeing him standing still made her have no other choice.

"Ugh..sure..bring me dessert first"

"Excuse me?" Asked him confused

"Dessert...i need to eat so i will not get sleepy"

"...Alright young lady-nim"

While beacrox gone to the kitchen, Kallie need to prepare her heart for the next hours.

*sighhh* she patted her chest rapidly..

-The end

In totcf novel, beacrox is 30 years old while cale age 18. So the age difference is 12 years old.

But,

In my ff i make their age difference is 10 years old. So right now, beacrox age 20 while cale 10 y.o

Alright that's it! See u later👋
Don't forget to votes✌