CHAPTER 12: Angel?

However, she wasn't feel pain at all.

Instead, a shriek sound came out from the monster behind her. Then there was a long paused for a while. She opened her eyes slightly and could see how her body was still attached.

"Fyuuh..." breathed her relief.

After that, she mustered up her courage to look behind. At the same time, the moon was shoning brightly toward her eyes and made her sight hazy for a moment. She could see that there was a person standing tall stared at her. Everything seemed black and finally she could adjust her vision.

The opponent spoke first broke the silence moment.

"Angel?" Asked the tall man.

'Crap...he must be Choi han'

She know it right away because in the novel, it described the appearance of the main character. Choi han looked young and have black hair and pupils along with a handsome face. But, Choi han had lived for tens of years in Forest of Darkness. His life span was long similar with dragon that was able to live for thousand years. To think that she had survived from monster before only to see another monster which is more stronger.

Having a complicated mind made her subconsciously blurted out .

"What the heck?"

Choi han heard that statement coming from a little girl quickly replied back.

"Ah..you are human.."

However, he continued mumbled 'human' with a quiver eyes.

Kallie saw how Choi han seemed stunned. Of course, its the first time he find another human in this place. She then averted her gaze down to her body. She was covered in dirt. The coat from Crown prince was so shabby. Luckily her dress still fined. But, her hair that was tied up before was loose fell freely and her finger that used accecories was bleeding. It seemed that the sharp edge of accecories was hurting her finger.

*sigh*

"What a mess.." said her tiredly.

Choi han then snapped from his dazed and immediately observed the red hair girl in front of him. She looked like as a someone who had been running from monster. Her appearance was messy and she seemed hurt. But, she still looked beautiful. The glow from moon and night sky enhaced her beauty and bloody red hair. That's the reason why Choi han had thought that she was an angel fall from heaven. Then he erased his embarrased thought and took a step closer.

However, before that another scream was heard around them. They knew that there was another monsters came in. He then quickly picked up the little girl and ran to his hide out place.

Kallie being lifted by him found that this was good.

'I don't need to run anymore, at least i was safed now'

In addition she felt really comfortable carried by him. Probably because Choi han is a strong man so his chest is wide.
.
.
At the same time in a site far from them there was someone who had been watching silently. A word came out from him for the first time.

"You are lucky....but there won't be next time"

Before he turned back to leave he spoke again with amused tone.

"Still that was a good play..." said him while holding a rose. The color of the rose reminded him of the little girl.

'Turned out that she's not only delicate like a petal but also have a thorn'

"Well..it makes this more interesting.." said him with a crazed look.
.
.
Back to kallie pov~

They finally arrived in remote cave covered with big rocks and leafs. However, there is a small space for human to enter. This made the cave secured from any monsters. They won't be able to reach human.