CHAPTER 18: Would You?

The smell of wood was lingering around the room including the sound of the clock. Those creating a solemn vicinity between 2 men who was facing each other on the sofa. However, both of them were now wearing a stoic expression. None of them, revealing their inner minds.

It was then until, Cale henituse changed his pupils further back behind Alberu crossman.

He stared exactly at the small clock on the edge of desk.

"I didn't know that the Crown prince likes vintage vibes"

Said Cale nonchalantly.

Thus, hearing this statement made Alberu gritted his teeth silently. He had to resist the urge of his knitted brows. However, a crown prince is still a crown prince. He managed to calm himself down and wasn't provoked by a sly man in front of him.

In addition, it was also piqued his interest a bit. The Cale henituse he had seen before is now looked different. Many people won't be able to notice this slight differences. However, Alberu was someone who always meets two-faced people. So, he knows his doings.

"I also didn't know that Young master Cale would come to my place"

It means, 'why would you come here when i don't invite you?'

Cale smiled a bit, before replying.

"Ah...i came here as a representative of my little sister"

Alberu raised one of his brows.

However, before he could ask anymore question, Cale opened his mouth again as if knowing his confusion and irritation.

"Well, my lil sister has sprained ankle, so she can't come here. That's why, isn't it a basic courtesy for me to come in her place?"

Alberu lost his composure for a moment by hearing a shameless crap. Contrary to Cale's serene expression, Alberu's mind was full with cursed thoughts.

'If she can't come then she could just write a letter to me(?) Cale henituse seemed to be imposing himself to meet me...then there must be something that he wants'

This afternoon talk could change into a more serious direction than Alberu expected.

Therefore, Alberu chose to show himself first.

He closed his eyes, and erased all the fake emotions to a void one.

"What do you want?"

The room temperature seemed to turn into colder. Even his relaxed tone became deeper.

However, Cale didn't mind the Crown Prince at all. Instead, he looked very laid-back and that's annoyed him more.

The red haired then placed his finger on the chin.

"Well, I just heard that the reason you invited my little sister to the Palace is to discuss about gaining power(?) Am i right?"

Asked Cale while tilted his head to the side.

"And if that is true?" Provoked Alberu.

"Then...you asked a wrong person...Your Majesty" whispered Cale slowly while emphasizing the last words.

The blue orbs flinched in greatly upon hearing him. Obviously, he was very surprised because he didn't expect Cale to call him that. So many different assumptions are created in his brain now.

However, Cale hadn't stopped yet. He was actually trying to launch his attack by luring the said Crown prince.

Cale leaned back on the sofa and folded his hands.