Chapter 41 (MM)

A/N: I own nothing but plot. Enjoy!

*************************************

"What would you have done if I had accepted a lover?"

Percy thought back to when the former Kiran princess had proposed to him that he could take on a lover. He had no intention of taking on lovers who had other thoughts in the back of their minds. Looking back, he had to laugh at that now. The mere thought of her with another man by her side...

With that maddening thought, Percy picked up his queen at once and laid her on her study desk. This was all done in one smooth motion that she didn't even have time to react.

"Are you sure you want to find out the answer to that question?" He answered back.

Below him, the queen swallowed. Though at first glance, she might have seemed nervous, there were hints of laughter in her grey eyes and coyness in her lips. Clearly, she had gotten over her shock quickly.

Naughty woman, he thought. Percy swooped down and captured her lips. The moment she opened her mouth for a breath of air, his tongue intertwined with hers, sucking until she was gasping. Pinned down with her hands against the desk, the queen couldn't even protest if she wanted to. Besides, when the queen threw her legs over his waist to pull him even closer, Percy had the sense that she was enjoying this very, very much.

Percy pressed his body against her even harder, crushing her breasts to his chest. A wild thought popped up in his mind. He wanted to devour her completely, until she thought of nothing else but him. Some time in the future, he would think back to this moment, wondering whether it was lust or love, but at the present moment, there was nothing else but the thought of making her wholly his.

Heart, mind, body, soul. Whatever she wanted, whatever he had, he would give.

Their kiss grew more frantic as he proceeded to suck and lick. There was no corner of her lips that hadn't been explored or tamed by his tongue.

The queen shuddered underneath him, lost in the haze of lust that they created. Percy groaned in her mouth as she ground her hips uncontrollably against him. It pleased him to know that she wanted him, too, that it wasn't just him who was caught in this spell of desire.

Finally, they broke apart. The queen's face was as flushed as her swollen lips. Her golden locks had long fallen into disarray, looking less than the regal queen she had been just a little while ago and more like a seductive enchantress who planned to steal the king away from his land. And he, as the king, was all too willing to be led by her whims. Not a single other woman in this world could come close to her.

He recalled back to their wedding when Princess Alana had implied that Annabeth had admired the Kiran knight who had attended. Annabeth hadn't flinched, but Percy found it an annoyance that he was thinking of such matters now.

"Don't think of anyone else but me right now. I don't think any other man could compare to me, no?" Percy growled.

The queen shivered as Percy nudged his hips forward between her legs. Covered by his pants, his bulge pressed meaningfully against her core.

"Don't think of another man, Annabeth," Percy urged.

Perhaps he had gone crazy, after all, seeking words of promise like that. Whenever he thought of that dismal contract that she would leave after helping his goals, his thoughts would darken.

"I won't," she gasped out as he ground against her once more. "As long as you do the same."

A smile blossomed on Percy's lips. Did that mean at last he had grasped a corner of this enigmatic woman's heart?