Kindness version 2

A/N: sorry but this does follow the same plot line, when I wrote this I had 2 ideas how to finish it so either skip ahead or skip this story. Anayway😀😀

Word count: 996

TW: language

BACKSTORY

You are a normal 15 year old. With some powers. Wings. Control of all elements and are very athletic and Wanda's. The avengers want you on the team so, one day they come to your school to do a survey. They only want you if you are a good person. Also loki is on the team and so is Bucky.( Hydra = powers) no one knows about your powers or hydra (wanda), you can control but are hard when you are mad. You mainly use wanda's powers (wanda not in story)

CHAPTER 1

teacher: ok class so today we are going to take a little survey. About superheroes.

Class: cool.

The avengers that came were Bucky, Steve, Loki and Thor. They were listening to you from another room.

Teacher: Ok, the first question is about the villains.

You: if she even mentions loki and bucky I am going to lose my shit.

Teacher: Is Loki and Bucky/Winter Soldier a villain?

Everyone: yes

Bucky and Loki's face dropped

You: No!
You say sharply

The avengers are stunned at your answer. But Loki and Bucky are happy. Finally not being called the villain.

Everyone is looking at you.

Teacher: and why would you say that they clearly are.

You: Yes they are a villain, in some people's story. But a villain is not born, it is created. No one is born a bad person and most of the time they are a good person. That is until someone or some people decide to hurt them, in a mental or physical way.

The avengers all smile. Knowing that you are a good person. Although Bucky feels like he knows you but does not te anyone.

Teacher: ok so how was Loki hurt?

You: he was mentally hurt. He always felt unloved and worthless. He felt like an outsider to his family because he was a frost giant. He felt excluded until one day he snapped. He wanted to prove his family wrong. He wanted to show that he was good enough.

Loki was slightly crying and Thor gave him a hug.

Thor: is what she just said true. Did you feel like that?

Loki: yeah.

Thor: Brother I am sorry.

Teacher: Bucky?

You: easy. 1. Metal arm, like when they (Hydra)

Teacher: Who are they?

You: Hydra

Teacher: ok continue

You: found him he did still have some of his arm just from his elbow, but no Hydra had to give a full flipping metal arm. 2. The tourtue and brainwashing. The constant control and if he remembers anything then bing bang boom. Some easy Russian words and back to winter soldier and don't get me started on those freaking nightmares that would haunt him every night.

Bucky and Steve are surprised by how much you know about Hydra.

You: In the end all they need is a hug and someone to show them that they are enough and that they are not alone. Someone to tell them that they are not walking through FUCKING HELL ALONE.

The four of them all stand there in shock at what you just said. It had so much emotion and pain to it. Bucky had the feeling of knowing you again.

You run out of class and go to the fields. The avengers notice that you have left and follow you. When you get out to the field you check that there is no one there and release your powers. Your wings come out of your back, the wind picks up, water rises, fire starts and the earth moves. You let out all of your powers and then fall to your knees. Then everything goes back to normal.

Thor: What just happened?

Steve: I have no idea.

Loki: cool. She is powerful.

Bucky: Rascal?
Under his breath, but Steve heard him.

Steve: What did you just call her? And why is it so rude?

Bucky: Give me one second.

He slowly walked up to you. You turn around when you feel a hand on your shoulder.

You: yes?
You say as you turn around?

Bucky: Miss me?

You: OMG. OMG.
You give him a big hug

You: I thought that I would never see you again. Hydra said that you died? Thank god that is not true.

Bucky: Hey I am ok and so are you. Correct?

You: well besides that stupid teacher. Yeah. good to see you Red Star.

Bucky: You too, rascal. Oh and I brought some friends.

Thor, Steve and Loki all walk out.

You: hi pleasure to meet you all.

Loki: thanks for the kind words when you were in class.

You: you all heard that?

Together: Yep,

Steve: And we want you on the avengers.

You: really?

Bucky: yes

Thor: So how old are you?

You glance at Bucky and he nods.

You: 81.

Steve: how?

You: well I was also in hydra when I was little. Bucky took me under his wing and tried to protect me from hydra as much as he could.

Loki: That makes more sense.

Steve: Why did he call you a rascal?

You: well we both had nicknames for eachother so that when we got brainwashed we were still able to remember each other. I was always a rascal so that was mine. And his was Red Star.

Steve: that makes sense

Bucky: So will you join?

You: will I still have to listen to teachers talk shit about you?

Bucky: no. I know you have already graduated, back at Hydra.

You: thank god she was getting on my nerves. Also sorry if I caused you any harm while I went a bit awall just then.

Thor: Can you control your powers?

You: Yeah I was in hydra for about 79 years. It was just too much just then. But usually I am ok.

Steve: awesome lets go to the compound, you can meet the others and we can see your powers tomorrow.

You: ok. Sounds good.

End

Love
MarvelFan101