7 Minutes

Tony was bored one night so called everyone down and announced that you were all playing 7 minutes in heaven. After a long debate everyone agrees.

You are up first and pick Peter.

Tony: In you go.

Yn: Tony this is illegal.

Tony: Shut up.

In the cupboard

Peter: Hey yn, I have never played this game before. What is meant to happen?

Yn: (sigh), well if you play this with people your own age it is better. Also if I find out you play this game before you are 18, I will beat your ass. What is meant to happen is you have 7 minutes to do anything you want with that person and it usually ends up being rude.

Peter: could we uhh maybe just cuddle?

Yn: sure Pete that is fine.

You slide down the wall and open your arms up and Peter comes and snuggles next to you using your chest as a pillow.

Yn: comfy?

Peter: yeah.

You and Peter sit in silence for a while when you enjoy this you know something that is off. He is thinking and hard. And you can tell it is not pleasant.

Yn: Hey Pete what are you thinking about?

Peter: Nothing much.

Yn: You sure, you just seem uneasy, you can trust me.

Peter: I know it is just...

Yn: just?

Peter: This kid Flash keeps bullying me and the teachers don't do anything and it has happened since the start of highschool.

Yn: oh Pete. Baby, what does he bully you about?

Peter: how I have no family and that no one loves me.

Yn: Well that is not true. Here how about this when we get out we grab some ice cream. You can stay in my room and we can watch movies all night as it is friday night. Then I will talk to the school on monday.

Peter: really?

Yn: yeah. Come on time is up in one minute so come here.

You tilt his head up and wipe away the tears and stand up. Tony comes and opens the door, you both step out. And go down with Tony.

Yn: Hey everyone Pete and I are going to head up to my room and before you say anything Tony no not in that way.

You both rush off and get the ice cream and spoons then go off to your room and binge movies all night.

The next week you talk to the principal about Peter and Flash never bothers him again. You end up beginning a mother figure for him.

End