Dead?

You were going on a secret mission that not even your family, team could know about. So what was going to happen? Well a fake death.

Fury helped you stage the death of a car accident. You had always told the team that you did not make it back from a mission or anything to always play talking to the moon. It was a song that meant that it was like you could see everyone and they would all have a way to talk to you.

You wanted to be at your funeral. So you were. You smiled when they all sang.

Everyone: I sit by myself talking to the MOOOOOOOOOOON

Yn: trying to get to yooooooooou

You whisper and walk away.

2 years later when you came back, you had taken down the head of hydra, located remaining bases and then gotten rid of all of Hydra yourself. Yeah. In the meantime the team have just finished working out the sokovia accords.

Tony: Everyone is needed for a meeting in the living room.

Everyone piled in.

Steve: What is this for Tony?

Steve askes with anger in his voice.

Tony: Fury said to.

They all waited for about 2 minutes, both sides sitting on opposite sides of the living room.

You walk out of the elevator and everyone's heads are down. You had been informed about the events.

Yn: what you die for 2 years and then everything goes to hell. I told fury not to let this happen.

You say with a sly grin.

Everyone: YN!!!

They all come up and hug you.

Wanda: What happened? You died?

Yn: secret Mission. I took down all of Hydra but it was solo.

Steve: don't do it again.

Tony: We missed you.

End