Secret song 1

You and Bucky in the 40's .

Bucky: Let's both agree that if we ever are in trouble we sing this song and we will help them out. Agree?

You: agree :)

You were both Hydra soldiers and have been with the avengers for the whole other time.

*10 years later*

You are on the News with Captain America (new one). You are very uncomfortable throughout the whole interview.

Sam and Bucky are together and are talking while watching the news.

Sam: Is that yn?

Bucky: yeah. Why would they do that, betray us like that?

Sam: I have no idea, let's see what they do.

Bucky: they look very uncomfortable

Sam: yeah they do.

In the interview.

Interviewer: so what is it like being Captain America's girlfriend

You do not respond

John: It is amazing isn't it. Yn?

You: yeah.

Interviewer: yn, you have been awfully quiet this interview anything you would like to say?

You nod and look dead straight into the camera

You: Welcome to the panic room where all your darkest fears are going to come for you, come for you. Welcome to the panic room. You sing

Bucky and Sam are watching the News and saw this.

Bucky: was that yn singing?

Sam: yeah. I wonder why?

Bucky: I have to go and if you want to join me you can.

Sam: where are we going?

Bucky: to save yn.

Sam: how do you know she needs help?

Bucky: back in the 40's we promised each other that if we ever needed help that we would sing that song and we would rescue or help each other. So I am going to hold up my end of that. And it must be bad if they are doing it on live tv. So you coming?

Sam: Let's go get this son of a b!tch

30 minutes later they arrive at where you are staying and burst into the room where you and John are.

John: What are you 2 doing here?

Bucky: here to help a friend.

He nods towards you.

You sit there shaking knowing what is going to happen.

Bucky starts to walk over to you but John blocks him. At this moment Sam walks over to you.

Sam: Are you ok?

You shake your head no.

Sam: Was it John?

You shake your head yes.

Sam: Let's go NOW.

he yells to Bucky who was still being blocked by John.

John: You are not going anywhere or you know what will happen.

He points to you.

You freeze.

Sam and Bucky: no way she is coming with us. And there is nothing you can do to stop her or us.

They fight with John for 10 minutes and then grab you and take you back to the hotel they are staying at.

Bucky: Why were you with him?

You: I had no choice. It was to be with him or....

You trail off scared to say what would happen.

Sam: or what? Yn?

You: or he would give hydra and the flag smashes your location. The flag smashes for Sam and Hydra for Bucky. He would tell me every night "do what I say or your friends are dead". I could never let that happen. I never meant for you to come and help me, I did not know what came over me.

Bucky is holding you tight. You finally feel safe for the first time in 6 months.

Sam: So let me get this straight, you are a 23 year old girl who dated a man to save her friends?

You nod your head and look down. Tears formed in your eyes but you pushed them away.

Bucky; I know that this is going to be painful but can you tell us what he did?

You: Can I have a shower first please, that is the only thing that will prepare both you and I for this conversation.

They look at each other and nod.

Sam: Bathroom is the first to the left. There should be a spare towel in there that you can use.

You: thank you.

You walk off and have a shower. As you have your shower you put back on your underwear and bra. You come out in your towel. (Underwear underneath)

Bucky: wow get changed before we have the conversation.

You: We are having this conversation now and this will make sense in about 2 seconds.

Sam: ok so what did he do to you?

You: what didn't he do? He beat me up.

Slowly undoing the towel and showing your battered and bruised body.

Bucky: OMG.

You: he also r#*ed me and made me follow orders or would threaten you.

Bucky runs up to you and just holds you.

Bucky: He is gone. And will never harm you again. As long as I live you are safe now.

End 

A/N
Oh 2 updates in one day look at me go. Anyway. Updates are a little over the place as I have started school and gotten a job but they will try and be at least once a week but could be more so stay tuned. :)