Sensory overload

Today my class was going on a field trip to the Avengers compound. That would be amazing if I did not already live there. I am spiderwoman. It is amazing but it does have some slight downfalls. As I have enhanced senses plus a spider sense. I just hoped today would be ok. Although everyone was saying that I was lying about my internship at the compound. Which I was no. Uncle Tony had given it to me but my parents were Natasha Rogers and Steve Rogers. So I was scared that this was going to end with embarrassment.

We were sitting in the bus and I was shaking and everyone was saying that I was shaking because they were about to find out my secret. We were half was through the tour when I noticed that I was starting to have a sensory overload. This is when all my sense when on to 2000% everything became too bright and to loud and my clothes became to itchy. Mj was my friend and she knew about this and knew my family and life.

"Mj going into SO" I told her. "Ok stay calm, does the leader know?" she whispered "uhh who is the leader?" I asked "Mindy." "yeah she knows." i relied Mj walked up to the leader and told her "Miss Mindy." "yes uhh Mj, what is wrong?" she questioned "can I take yn to the bathrooms please she is going to sensory overload." "OMG yes I will send Mr and Mrs Rogers to wherever you end up. Now go" she answered.

They were leaving when the teacher yelled at us "WHERE ARE YOU GOING, COME HERE NOW!" this just made it worse. Right now I was in tears and started to feel weak. " come one yn you have to last 30 seconds longer before you fall please" Mj whispered. But I was now on the floor. FRIDAY now spoke. "Sensory overload protocol is now in action." as soon as she finished Mum and Dad ran in the door. "эй милая, все в порядке, мы здесь(hey sweetie it is ok we are here)" mum said when she talks to me in russian it helps calm be down, I can focus on her accent and it all slows down. слишком громкий, слишком яркий, слишком зудящий"( too loud, too bright, too itchy) I responded. With that Dad picked me up and got me to the nearest room and gave me my headphones, sunglasses and new clothes that were less itchy.

End