BULLIED & ADOPTED

You were getting bullied at the orphanage. You were just a normal kid except for the fact that you had a metal arm.

You were sitting in the corner of the orphanage alone. No one liked you because you were different. It was open day. This was the day where everyone came in who were looking to adopt a kid. You always sat away from the action as no one even dared to look at you.

Until one day. The super soldier power husbands came. They were walking around when they saw you. You were wearing a jumper even though it was a warm summer's day. You had looked up from where you were sitting and connected eyes with the blond soldier.

He offered a sweet smile. You gave him a small sad smile before immediately turning away. Steve was shocked at the fact you were sitting against a wall by yourself.

Steve: Hey babe.

Bucky: yeah.

Steve: What do you think about that girl over there?

He pointed to you.

Bucky: I don't know why don't we go and talk to her?

They both walk towards you.

Bucky: Hi there, how are you?

Yn: I am fine thanks.

Steve: That is good.

Yn: Are you looking to adopt?

Bucky: We are.

Yn: Well, some of the kids over there are really nice. Perfect for a family.

Steve: What about you? Are you looking to get adopted?

You just look down. Thinking about your arm and how nice these men are when in reality they would never want you.

They both sit on either side of you.

Bucky: What is wrong?

Yn: nothing nothing at all.

Steve: You sure?

Y : You should go and talk to some of the other kids.

Bucky: Why can't we talk to you?

Yn: no one wants to talk to me

Bucky: Why would you say that?

Yn: because I am different and they call me a freak.

Steve: Why do they do that?

Yn: because of this.

You take your jumper off and show your arm.

Bucky: You are not a freak. You know how I know?

Yn: how?

You look at him.

Bucky: because I have one too.

He takes off his jacket and shows you his metal arm. He smiles at you softly and you smile sweetly back.

Steve: Would you like to come home with us?

Yn: really?

Your eyes light up with hope.

Steve looks at Bucky and he nods

Steve: really

Yn: thank you.

Bucky: all good sweetheart. Now what is your name? Mine is Bucky and that is Steve.

Yn: I am yn. Thank you Bucky and Steve.

New family

End