Thanks

A/N: thankyou so much for 620 reads it means so much to me. :) hope everyone is ok and enjoying their now school holidays 

TW: underaprieciation and gender stereotype? 

I have been a part of the avengers since the beginning. However in those 6 years no one has ever thanked me. I make all our meals. I make training programs. Clean up after everyone. I always say thanks to everyone.

If by the off chance someone does something for me I say thanks. Bring in my laundry. I say thanks. I do theirs. I get a smile or a nod or a cool. Uhhhhh

Well today's big thing was I just saved everybody's asses from HYDRA. they were all captured. Steve, Nat, Tony, Thor, Loki, Clint, Bruce and Bucky. How do all of them get captured? I have no idea.

We were sitting on the quinjet when a message from Fury came through.

Fury: I need a mission report done as soon as we are back.

Everyone: Yn?

Yn: on it. Director it should be done by the time we get back.

Fury: very well. See you back at base.

With that I pull out my laptop and start typing.

10 minutes before we arrive I send it to Fury.

Yn: done and sent.

Everyone: cool

And it was silent.

Yep just life. No thanks, no nothing. Oh well. Learn to deal with it.

We arrived back at the tower after our briefing. And I get dinner ready. Today was the day that Peter would finally come over for dinner. I had met him briefly before but never properly. I was so excited.

Yn: I am off to make dinner.

Tony: Peter should be here in 1 hour.

Yn: amazing i will call you when dinner is ready.

Loki: awesome .

Yn: Tony what is Peter's favourite dinner?

Tony: uh I think it is tacos. (IDK)

Yn: thanks Tony.

Tony: All good.

With that we all split ways and get ready for the night. Then I see Peter coming in with Tony and the team.

Tony: Pete, this is yn. She has the night widow.

(Best widow from the red room. Worked at night and was so quick no one saw.)

Peter: hi yn. Nice to meet you.

Yn: well the pleasure is all mine please everyone sit down.

Everyone goes to sit down and you bring out the food. You all eat and finish and get up and get everyone's plates. As you were leaving you heard someone say something.

Peter: Hey yn.

Yn: yes Pete.

Peter: Thanks for dinner.

I stood there shocked for a second almost dropping the plates and then broke into a wide smile.

Yn: you are welcome Pete.

I put the plates down at the bench at the End of the table. and then get engulfed in a hug from someone smaller.

Yn: ohhh. You ok Pete?

Peter: Yeah, you just always have to hug the chief and say Thank you.

Yn: well Pete, if this is the reaction I get every time I cook for you. Then you are always welcome.