Bucky x Yn Part 1

TRIGGER WARNING: Nightmares and anxiety. 

BACKSTORY

You're an ex-hydra agent. You remember everything from being there. You escaped and have been on the run for months. You have learnt how to control your powers. (Wandas, they also do not know wanda in this). You can never sleep as you always get nightmares, and flashbacks. You were also tortured and brainwashed.

MAIN STORY

You are running now in NYC when you remember something from back a hydra. AVENGERS. You know they have a compound in NYC, so try and find it. (not hard). You run to the door and knock.

Yn: Hello?

Jarvis: Sir there is someone at the door.

Tony: show cameras

Jarvis shows the camera of you standing there in the rain.

Tony: What do you want, kid?

Yn: Hello, Hi, I need help and also I am not a kid. I am 106 years old.

Tony: What kind of help?

Yn: can I talk to you face to face please it is cold and wet out here?

Tony: ok but on one condition. You have to stay in a cell till we determine whether you are good or bad.

Yn: yeah fine.

IN YOUR CELL.

Tony: Who are you?

Yn: I am yn yln. I am a supersoldier and have powers.

Tony: Wow, ok, sleep while I talk with the others and we can talk in the morning.

Yn: ok, sure whatever.

BACK WITH EVERYONE ELSE

Tony: ok so that person in there is a 106 supersoldier with powers.

Bucky: Wait what??

Tony: You heard me right, their name is yn, yln.

Bucky froze at the name, and left the room. Steve follows him.

Steve: What is wrong Buck?

Bucky: I know them from Hydra. They gave her powers and the serum. The one who survived the most experiments, the one who tried to save everyone, the one who was tortured the most for trying to save everyone.

Steve: Do you think that they are on the good side?

Bucky: I think so but we can talk to her in the morning. We should probably tell Tony shouldn't we?

Steve: yeah probably.

BACK WITH EVERYONE

Bucky tells everyone and they all stand around in shock.

Tony: Wow, ok, ummmm, lets all get some sleep and we can talk to her in the morning.

Everyone goes to bed.

MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Everyone wakes up from hearing screaming and puts on their suits in case they need to fight. They walk down and see through the cameras that it was you, screaming, having a nightmare. You wake up moments later, in a cold sweat and heavy breathing. You calm yourself down by playing with a small ball of your powers between your hands. Everyone is watching and feels pity and empathy for you. Then they all go up to bed and talk to you in the morning.

IN THE MORNING

Tony: so yn, you are from Hydra?

Yn: yes but I escaped 2 months ago and have been on the run since.