Record player

At the age of 5 you were taken by HYDRA. When you were there they were going to make you their next Soldier. They gave to the Serum and you also had the power to control the elements. You trained with the Winter Soldier a lot although you only saw him as Bucky. He always helped you and you helped him get his memories back after being whipped.

The first time you met Bucky was just after him getting whipped.

Winter: Hey kid, what are you doing here?

Yn: ready for training.

Winter: they have a kid training? By who?

Yn: you sir.

Bucky: Call me bucky. What is your name?

Yn: yn.

Bucky: Can you tell me something about you?

Yn: dyed my hair blue, it came out a sea sick sort of green. I like vintage dresses when they fall just below my knees. I pretend I scrape them climbing in the trees.

You say while shaking and slightly crying.

Bucky: hey it is ok yn. We will get you out. I promise.

5 years later

You are 10.

Bucky: We will get out of here I promise.

Yn: promise me 1 thing.

Bucky: yes. Anything.

Yn: if you have the chance to on your next mission. Run.

Bucky: what?

Yn: run as far away as you can and never look back, never come for me or look for me.

Bucky: NO.

Yn: PROMISE ME.

Bucky: NO

Yn: PROMISE ME!!

Bucky: ok. I promise.

Yn: thank you. Now go. You have a mission. And remember to run.

Bucky: no.

Yn: yes bucky you have too. If not I will hunt you down and make sure you run like hell. Go. be free.

Bucky: I am going to miss you doll.

Yn: you too Papa. I love you.

Bucky: I love you too doll. Always.

That night Bucky ran, he never looked back, never searched for you, but always remembered you. You missed your father figure in your life.

5 years had passed. You had grown stronger and Bucky was now an Avenger. One day the avengers were taking down the base you were in. you had no idea where you were, what year, day anything but you knew it was your chance to leave. As the guards were preoccupied with the Avengers you escaped. As you were running you bumped into something, more like someone. You ran into the Black Widow herself.

Nat: Who are you?

Yn: nobody.

You knew who she was and what she could do. You could do it better, you were trained longer than her and harder, you had taken down many Widows before.

Nat: You are coming with us.

Yn: NO.

You scream.

You make the ground below her float into mid air and then leave her there while you run.

Nat through her coms: there is an enhanced greenish hair,female, elemental powers and I think may be a super soldier.

Tony: great.

Steve: I see her, I will go.

As you were running you heard someone behind you, before you knew it you were on the ground as a shield hit your back.

Yn: Who are you?

Steve: Steve Rogers.

You knew the name, Bucky always talked about him, but he looked different. Bucky always told stories before captain america and tiny steve.

Steve: We just want to help you.

Yn: you are going to lock me up.

You state.

Steve: No we are not, we just want to help you. My friend went through the same thing 5 years ago. We helped him. We are going to help you too. So come with us?

Yn: fine.

You walked back over to the jet where everyone was wondering what your play was. They put you in a straitjacket so you could not use your powers and a collar.

Yn: feels like being locked up.

You say as you glare at Steve.

Steve: I know I am sorry.

When you got back to the compound they led you to the living room and you sat on the couch.

Bucky walks in.

Tony: Tell us about yourself.

Steve: We won't hurt you.

You lightly laugh as you remember Bucky saying that the first day you met. Then you smiled and replied in the same way.

Yn: dyed my hair blue, it came out a sea sick sort of green. I like vintage dresses when they fall just below my knees.

Bucky: I pretend I scrape them climbing in the trees?

He finished what you started and gave you a questioning look.

Yn: bucky?

Bucky: oh yn. Wait why are you in a straitjacket

Nat: she is dangerous.

Bucky: So am I if you do not get her out of it.

He says sternly.

Steve was about to walk over and undo it when you just unwrapped your arms.

Yn: did you think a straitjacket would stop me? I have been in one for the last 10 years. I am pretty good at getting out of one.

You stand up and run over to bucky and give him a hug.

Bucky: I missed you doll.

Yn: I missed you too, papa

End