Sibling

A/N: sorry about the disappearance, had a few school, home and other things to take care of but better now.

Looking forward to dropping the Marvel cast book at the end of this month/ beginning on next month.

Any way on the true reason here. The story. ENJOY :):):)

You were the oldest Maximoff from the family. You were with Pietro and Wanda through all of Hydra and everything. However you had lost connection for a few years when they first joined the avengers.

It had been 4 years since you last saw your siblings. And now you were tracked down by Tony to join the avengers. You knew that when you left them you could have sworn that their screams would have been heard from the entire world. It was as if they were being killed. They were 16 the last time they saw you and you were 20. You did not want to leave what were practically your kids but you had to, you had to keep them safe. You were being tracked by HYDRA again, to keep them safe you had to leave them behind. You never wanted to but you had to.

Things had changed since they last saw you. Them now being 20 and you 24 you were scared how they would react, well you were about to find out. You arrived at the tower and Happy met you.

happy: hello are you Miss yn?

yn: yes I am.

happy: well hello Miss I am Happy and I will take you to meet everyone.

yn: great.

you walk in happy and ready to meet the team.

tony: Hello yn, welcome to the avengers.

yn: thank you. It is a pleasure to meet you all.

steve: So what is your name?

yn: I am yn. I am 24.

Nat: Well, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am sure that the others will love to meet you. We have 1 more girl on the team. you will love her.

yn: I am sure I will, whether she likes me is a different question.

nat: don't be silly she will.

pietro: come on sis you are so slow.

wanda: not all of us have speed powers.

peritro: oh well, come on we have to meet the new recruit.

wanda: coming.

you hear them and you put a smile on your face. you missed hearing their voices.

tony: Witch, speedy this is yn, she is our new recruit.

they both looked up at you. Wands' eyes start to go red and Pietro just stares at you.

yn: hello.

wanda: no you have no right. not after what you did.

pietro: you know what you did.

yn: I know, I know you hate me.

wanda: you left us.

yn: I was saving you.

steve: What just happened?

before you could say anything Pietro and Wanda stepped in.

Pietro: We never told you that we had an older sister, she has been there for everything. until.

wanda: after 3 months of escaping Hydra, she left we did not know why. We thought that she did not want to take care of us.

yn: but in reality she was just trying to save them. Hydra was tracking us down again. I left to keep you safe. you could not go through that again, not when you were so young, please I know, you hate me. but I know why I did it.

You said with a small smile.

Nat: how do you know this?

Yn: Hi everyone I am yn Maximoff the eldest of the Maximoff children.

Everyone looks at you wide eyed.

Tony: Why did you not tell me?

Yn: I was not sure if Blue and Red would want to see me or even recognise me and care. I thought it was best to leave it to them.

Wanda and Pietro run up to you and give you a hug.

Pietro: Why would you think that?

Wanda: We are always going to need our mama bear.

Yn: and I am always going to need you two crazy bears two.

End