Abandoned

You were walking to class all alone because you have no friends.

You a 15 year old how has a 4 year old sister named lily. You live in a run down apartment that should not be lived in but you do. You work at macdonalds from 3:30- 12:30. Lily is 4 and can do things that no child can do. You have to raise her, you have all your meals at school and let lily eat, you still have to do homework as no one knows your situation. Little did anyone know who your father was.

You are running late to class and are running through the halls, you get to your class and open the door. Inside your class was Captain America, Black Widow and Tony Stark.

Yn: sorry I am late.

Teacher: Why were you late?

Yn: umm sorry sir.

Teacher: answer the question

Yn: I would rather not.

Teacher: sorry Everyone yn go out to the hallway and wait for me. Sorry, please continue with the presentation.

You go out into the hallway.

Teacher: Now why were you late?

Yn: I would rather not say

Teacher: if you do not tell me you will get a weeks worth of detention

Yn: sir I can't get detention, I have to get to work.

Teacher: I DON'T CARE

Everyone inside was listening to the conversation.

Yn: FINE I WAS LATE BECAUSE MY 4 YEAR OLD SISTER WHOM I RAISE WAS HAVING ISSUES THIS MORNING.

Everyone was shocked.

Nat to steve: she raises her sister.

Teacher: Well your parents should have done that. I am calling them now.

Yn: you will only call me. My parents abandoned me and my sister the week after she was born, so 4 years ago, I had to raise my sister. I only eat one meal a day which is lunch at school so my lily could eat properly. I work from 3:30 - 12:30 everyday. That is why I am late, that is why I do not do my school work. You have no idea what my life is so leave me alone.

Steve had come out the door to check that everything was okm when he heard you tell the teacher your life. His heart broke and he was filled with empathy for you but that soon turned to anger when he heard the teacher.

Teacher: I do not care about your life, school should be number 1. You now have 2 weeks of detention.

Steve: ok sir that is uncalled for, obviously she has a lot going on so please leave her alone, or I will talk to the principal about your position as a teacher.

Teacher: fine

Yn: thank you sir.

By now the teacher was back inside and the others were out with you.

Steve: That is ok. Are you ok?

Yn: I am fine, thanks.

Tony: Are you sure kid?

Yn: yeah, don't worry. All in a day's work I am sure you have somewhere more important than here.

You say while looking at them.

Nat: not really. Was what you were saying to the teacher true?

Yn: (sigh) yeah, but what can you do? The world is a cruel place.

Steve: Sorry, while you are at school and work, where is your sister?

Yn: while I am at school she is at daycare. When I work I pick her up and then take her with me. My manager is nice enough for her to stay in a little office while I work or at a table.