Bucky x Yn Part 2

MORNING

You have not slept as you were in pain from both Bucky's and your memories and decided not to sleep. You get ready for the run and go down to meet everyone. You overhear a conversation from Bucky and Steve.

Bucky: Hey Steve, I have to tell you something.

Steve: What is it Buck?

Bucky: I slept a full night. I had a slight nightmare but it went away. It is the first time I have slept soundly since Hydra!

Steve: wow Buck that is amazing I am so happy for you, glad that you slept properly.

Bucky: Yeah me too, it feels so good to be fully rested.

You smile knowing that you have already made someone's life better.

Nat: Hey yn. Ready for the run

Yn: yeah, how about you

Nat: should be good, you steve and Bucky will be up at the front because you all have the serum.

Yn: yeah probably.

Tony: Are we all good to go?

Everyone goes for the run.

OVER THE NEXT MONTH

Over the next month you could tell that everyone had some form of history or something that was hurting them. So over the next month you went to everyone's room at night and took all of their pain for them. You now never sleep and have become in pain every second of everyday mentally but have learnt how to hide it.

(steve and nat are together)

2 MONTHS LATER

You have finally finished everyone in the team and they are all happy but wondering why, things do not pain them anymore?

Steve: Hey yn, how did you sleep?

Yn: like a baby.

With tired eye

Steve: You sure. Also do you know why none of us are pained mentally by things anymore, like it is amazing and I hope it has happened to you.

Yn: yeah it has (lying) it is nice not having bad memories haunt me anymore.

Steve: Yeah it is like now whenever I think of the day I had to leave Peggy, I am now sad but it does not break my heart anymore, which is a nice change.

You start to feel the pain from his memory. You run outside and begin to feel overwhelmed with emotion when you are called back in for a meeting about a mission.

MEETING

Tony: ok so we have a mission that some loco dude is trying to get yn. And so we are going on a mission to stop him. Yn you are staying here.

Yn: oh hell nah, I am coming with you. This way when his crazy minions come to get me I am not alone. Ok and don't you dare say no.

Everyone is in shock as you are usually every quiet but they move past that and go to the mission

MISSION.

The team has split up and you are fighting by yourself and a large amount of bad guys come to get you. You are so overwhelmed with emotions you release your powers and transform into the Scarlet witch

You

You blast the rest of the bad guys away and then walk back to the team.

The team looks at you in shock. Mouths open.

Yn: what? let's get out of here.

They leave and get back to the compound

COMPOUND