Family Day

A/N: this is a Stony story that if you do not like that then you can leave. Any negative comments or discriminative language will not be tolerated. Ok Bye enjoy

It was a family day at school tomorrow. But my parents are Steve & Bucky. I was always told to be careful about no one knowing, everyone thinks that I live with my aunt. But on one believes so they bully me for being an 'orphan', if only they knew.

I walk into the apartment where I live with my Dads. They decided to move out of the tower, when they had me. :)

Steve: Hey sunshine, how was your day?

My dad asked me

Me: it was ok.

I said while putting my bag down.

Bucky: You sure?

Me: Well we have Parent day at school tomorrow.

Steve: Ah

Me: And I know you guys can't come. Right?

Bucky: right. And you know why

Me: yes I know, I have to go and do some homework.

Steve: ok sunshine

That night. I am in bed

Steve: I feel so bad that we can not go with her tomorrow.

Bucky: You know, she is 15, and can take down both of us. So should we go and spread the word?

Steve: yeah but let's keep it a surprise for her.

Bucky: Her face is going to be amazing.

They both smile and go to bed.

The next day

I walk through the school gates and see everyone with their parents and I feel all alone, I feel eyes all over me and I start to get very conscious about the people I saw. Then it happened we were sitting in the classroom during Chemistry where we were meant to present our parents. I was so scared when the teacher called upon me.

Teacher: yn, your turn

Yn: umm, miss uhh

Liz: Miss she does not have parents miss.

Teacher: liz... that is not very nice

Liz: How can that be rude? I am just stating the facts. She has no parents.

At this point I was on the verge of tears. I had parents and amazing Dads that ruled and gave me all of their heart. They just wanted to protect me. As this was happening I was not knowing that my dads were at the office getting directions on where my class is.

I was about to say something. When the door opened. I looked up and saw my DADS!

Teacher: Hello, can I help you with anything?

She asked them

Bucky: yeah is yn in here?

Teacher: at the back.

Steve: thanks.

They walk up to me.

Steve: Hey sunshine.

Yn: hey dad

I say with a smile on my face.

Yn: I thought that you would not be able to come because you know.

Bucky: I convinced your dad that we can share you with the world.

Yn: really? Like we can do things as a family?

Steve: Yeah kiddo.

Yn: love you dads.

I say while hugging them

End