It all

After 6 months Endgame. You are In your room at the compound everyone has split apart. You were the only one left.

You had clinical depression and Ed. You were there for everyone's death and no one knows it. You were there when Steve and Bucky died take 1. You were there when Gamora, Nat, Vision, Tony, Loki and Steve as well as when everyone got dusted. You have watched everyone die. You blame yourself for everything. You block yourself from the outside world. You have not spoken to Buck in about 4 months. He is your best friend.

You were going around the compound not doing really anything. You were too tired and depressed to do anything. You train all day and sometimes all night. You also have hypervigilance. So you never stop training.

You hear the door open. You get ready for a fight. However all you see is Bucky standing there. You relax slightly.

Bucky: Hello yn. Good to see you.

You: you too.

Your voice is saddened and heavy.

Bucky: What is wrong Doll?

You: nothing, everything is fine.

Bucky walks up to the fridge and pantry to get some food. You do not really have anything in there due to your ed. He opened the fridge and it was almost bare.

Bucky: doll? Where is all of your food?

You: oh I went out for breakfast as I needed to get food later today.

You lied. You did not have food because you just generally do not eat so never have food.

Bucky could always tell when you were lying as you would always look away and play with your fingers.

Bucky: Now, I am going to ask this one last time, where is all your food and don't you dare lie to me?

You: Fine, I don't have any food.

Bucky: why?

You: I don't need it so I don't have it.

Bucky: Are you telling me that you have not eaten?

You: not properly in about 6 months.

Bucky: why?

You: I just don't. Now would you like to join me for training?

Bucky: You need to eat, first!

You: I also need to sleep and stop crying but neither of those are going to happen. So train?

Bucky: No, you are staying here and talking to me, and I have just ordered some food and you are going to eat. Ok.

You: do I have any say in this?

Bucky: Nope.

You: fine.

You go over and sit with Buck on the couch.

Bucky: What is happening?

You: ed, depression, hypervigilance.

Bucky: Why have you not told me?

You: I can handle it myself.

Bucky: very clearly you can not. And you do not have to.

You: yes I do.

Bucky: no you do not. Now come here you need a hug.

You: NO!!

You back away from Bucky

Bucky: Why not?

You: maybe one day you'll understand. Everything I touch surely dies.

Bucky: I don't think I understand?

You: it is best if you don't.

Bucky: nope, you are not bottling things up.

You: everyone I have ever hugged is dead so I no longer hug anyone.

Bucky: OMG, I am so sorry.

You: it is ok.

You say will a small sad smile

Bucky: What is bothering you?

You: I was there when everyone died. I watched them all and could not save them so I have pushed my powers, so that I can save them next time.

Bucky: I am so sorry, I never knew that you saw some of them die?

You: SOME! I WATCHED GAMORA AND NAT AT THE SOUL STONE, I SAW TONY, LOKI, VISION, STEVE AND EVERYONE DUST. I SAW YOU AND STEVE DIE BACK IN THE 40'S! I CAN NOT RISK ANYONE ELSE DIE BECAUSE I AM TOO PATHETIC TO KEEP THEM ALIVE.

With that you burst into tears and run into the training room and lock the door.

You know what was happening, your powers were over taking you, they were becoming too strong. You can control them but at the moment. They have taken over your body with emotions. You needed to be alone before you took someone out, as you have learnt that it is best to let it happen and then fix the damage.

Bucky runs after you and bursts down the door as your powers erupt.

You: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bucky: what the.......

He was then blown back and to a wall.

You notice afterwards that he is sitting against the holding his side. You rush over to his side to assist him.

Bucky: What in the literal hell was that?

You: my powers are too much for me.