young SHEILD agent

You were the youngest SHIELD agent, they all thought that you lived a perfect life, you had a secret, you were born in hydra trained in both Hydra and the red room. you plan on keeping it that way. you never want people to know as you do not want people to know, that you had been born and trained by their enemy. they would think that you are untrustworthy.

You were 15, but had the brain of a 50 year old. You had the supersoldier serum and had been trained since you were born. a lot of people underestimate you because of your age. HYDRA and the Red Room knew this, no one would expect a child as an assassin. you had always done solo missions or led small tatkal teams. Everyone thought that you were just extraordinary and put in a lot of work for being able to do what you do.

One day you were eating your lunch when you got a message that Fury wanted to see you. you walk up to his office, even after everything you were still always kind, respectful and could put a smile on anyone's face by giving them a look. Everyone loved you. you walked in.

yn: Director you wished to see me?

fury: yes I have a new mission for you.

yn: yes sir.

fury: I want you to join the avengers.

yn: sir are you sure, I am still young and I do think that they may baby me.

fury: I will have strict words with the team prior to your arrival and as for your age, I see no problem as you are the best agent and skilled person I have in SHIELD and I do not think that your skills are giving you full potential here so will you join?

yn: It would be an honour sir.

fury: you will be meeting them in an hour and will be living in the compound so pack and get ready.

yn: thank you sir.

you leave and pack your bags. and get ready to leave

you walk to the front of SHIELD and see Fury and Maria standing there ready for you.

yn: Director, Agent Hill.

you say with a slight nod

maria: hello yn, ready?

yn: yeah

you climb into the car and make your way to the tower, you had mixed emotions running through you, not that you showed it. You have been taught your whole life to never show your emotions, they make you weak. you felt fear, anxiety, scared but overall excited about this new chapter you were going into.

you arrive at the tower.

Fury walks in first and asks you to wait outside of the meeting room until he calls you in. so you did. due to your supersoldier serum you were able to hear what was going on.

--- in the meeting ---

fury: ok team, you are getting a new recruit

tony: Who is it?

fury: Agent YLN, 15 best we have and has the super soldier serum as well.

steve: isn't she a little young to be an agent?

fury: we have always had consent for her parents.

he lied, he was the one that found you and saved you from Hydra and the Red room. Only him and Maria Hill know about your past.

fury: Plus her skills are not being pushed as an agent so she is going to be joining you, also if I hear her mention that you are babying her because of her age I will talk to you personally. got it?

everyone: yes sir

fury: YN, you can come in.

you walk in, medium heeled ankle boots, light blue ripped jeans, a plaid fleece top tied in a knot at the bottom, your gold blond curly hair in a half up half down do. your glasses on and walked in.