Chapter 19

Sorry for the late update guys! i was busy, if this chapter seems a little too rushed, it's because i acutally did rush it so i could update it for you, thanks for sticking with me throughtout this whole book so far, it means a lot ! :)

The next morning i woke up feeling happy, maybe it was because of the night i spent with Austin, and maybe it wasn't. My phone that sat on my bedside table started ringing and i sprung my arm out but because i wasn't looking i had to search for it, until i found it.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone.

"Hey sis! can't drop you off today" Jake said sounding more happy than usual making me feel very surprised.

"Why?" I asked, standing up and going to the bathroom to look at my groggy face.

"I have to go to the garage early" He suddenly turned his tone into a dull one, sounding more like him.

"Didn't know you woke up at 6" I teased.

"Neither did i" Jake laughed. "Anyway gotta go and sorry"

"No worries, bye" We both hung up the phone and i put my phone on the counter.

I splashed my face with cold water, waking me up a little and brushed my hair out so it hung in waves. I decided to go make up free today because i didn't have any tinted moisturizer left and i knew normal foundation would just ruin my skin.

I walked back out to my closet and and picked out shorts and a white muscle shirt that said London Tokyo New York Sydney. I slipped on my black high top converses and skipped downstairs to grab some breakfast, which resulted in being an apple. I took a bite and checked the time: 6:30 am. Well great i've got everything done, including my school bag and now i've got nothing to do.

I looked outside the window, when an idea popped into my head. I walked upstairs, trying to waste time and slowly grabbed my bag, i sprayed perfume on me and tied my hair into a loose, lazy pony tail. I grabbed my phone, then went back downstairs. I switched the lights off in the kitchen and got the keys off the hook. I walked outside and locked the door behind me. Checking the time again i saw it was 6:40.

Crossing over to Austin's lawn made me feel, evil because of what i was going to do. Obviously it wasn't going to be evil, i'm not that mean. I knocked softly on the door but when i did i suddenly felt guilty because of one reason: what if Austin's mum wasn't awake? It was too late to run back into my room, so i stood there waiting for something to happen.

"Oh hello Avery, lovely to see you again" Jackie opened the door and smiled.

"Hey Jackie" I smiled. She opened the door further and gestured for me to come in. "I didn't wake you up did i?" I asked.

"No you didn't hunny, i was just about to get ready for work" She shut the door and tied her hair up.

"Sorry for coming over so early" I apologised.

"No biggy" She laughed. "Why are you here though?"

I shrugged. "Wanted to wake up Austin"

"How'd you know he was still asleep?"

"I didn't" I laughed once.

"Alright well go wake him up, i'll be in my room" She patted my shoulder and went upstairs. I followed her and went the opposite way to her. I walked to Austin's room quietly and opened his door. His head was facing the wall and he had his sheet over his body.

I crawled under his bed and laid under it, yeah it might sound creepy but it was sure going to turn out funny. I felt like such a pedophile. "Austin" I cooed softly. "Austin" I said louder. The bed dipped, meaning he made some kind of movement.