Chapter 27

Sorry for the really late update! Thanks everyone for reading this book and reaching this far! I'm honestly really surprised at the outcome and never thought i'd continue this book. Big thanks to my fans for supporting me and encouraging me to write more. :) love you all, Tabby x

(this chapter hasn't been edited)

Austin's words stung me, i turned to him and cupped his face with a hand. "Austin i'm not going to break up with you because of this"

He closed his eyes and exhaled. His hand reached up and intwined it with mine in the middle of us. "You should't have to be involved with someone like me" The green in his eyes had cleary lost it's spark and in that moment he wasn't the bad boy.

Upon deciding to ignore his comment, i softly kissed his lips. "You know i love you" Our legs were tangled under the covers and i moved so our bodies touched.

"I love you too" He whispered. I dug my head into his chest and he rested his head on mine. His arm moved so it lay limp on my waist while my arms lay still in the middle of us.

"Good" I smiled even though he couldn't see. "Now go to sleep, goodnight"

He chuckled and i felt the vibration from his chest. "Goodnight princess"

I fell asleep to the thought that everytime one of us says something serious we can always find a way to turn it back into a normal conversation; and i liked that.

"Avery" Someone poked my cheeks and softly shook me. "Avery wake up"

I slowly opened my eyes and came face to face with Austin, i squealed and jumped back earning myself a blow to the head from the wall. I groaned and rubbed my head. He snickered and stepped back as he crossed his arms and just stared at me. Creep.

"I don't really appreciate waking up to a sore head" I cocked my head to the side and gave him a disapproving look. He was already dressed but still had bed hair and when i looked into his eyes i almost forgot what air was.

"But you didn't wake up to a sore head, you woke up to my handsome face" He winked.

I rolled my eyes and threw the sheets off me but when i moved to stand up a sudden pain hit me in the stomach. I gasped and sat back down. Stupid period. I knew that if i stood up there would most likely be a stain on my pants and that would just be embarrassing.

"Hey babe" I looked at him. "Is there a corner store near by?"

"Yeah.." He trailed off looking confused.

"Could you maybe buy me some pads" I gave him a sheepish smile. "Please" I ended it awkwardly, i mean like i've never spoken to him about this kind of stuff.

First his eyes widened, then his cheeks inflated with what i knew was laughter then he doubled over and let out his laugh. He grasped his knees for support and looked down. As i grew annoyed i took the pillow that sat next to me and threw it straight at his head, he fell back, being unbalanced from the start and the laughing stopped. Smiling at my satisfaction i relaxed.

"Yeah ha ha" I rolled my eyes as he stood back up.

"Come on it's no-" I cut him off as held a finger up.

"Just go" I said with finality in my voice. It was his turn to roll his eyes and he was soon out of the door.

I breathed out a sigh and covered my face with another pillow. I was stuck in this house with only my phone. I knew Austin's gang but it wasn't like i was just going to stroll out and talk to them. I would with Ben but only because i felt comfortable around him.