Austin and Avery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been reading comments that have been posted throughout this book and whoever has posted or thought that Austin and Avery have fallen in love too quickly are right and I completely agree with you. Out of all the books I've read, the development of their love is by far the fastest. But that's the point. Negative Law of Attraction isn't about the development of their love, it's about Avery falling for the wrong boy and Austin falling for a girl he shouldn't of fallen for. It's about their obstacles and the consequences they face. With every day that goes by, they fall even more deeper in love. While you are reading about them as a couple, you are reading about them falling for each other.

Love is a risk they decided to take, Austin as much as a bad boy he is, didn't even realise the risk he was making and Avery as smart as she is didn't think about the consequences before she said 'yes'. It's about their journey, a journey that they shouldn't have to take but they chose to, all for the sake of love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------